XIX

"Six months since I've been back in 6 and I can't help but wonder how you been babe..."
Robyn heard Aubrey singing from the kitchen. His voice was actually pretty, she thought.
She followed the voice down the hallway..she was still lost in such a big place.
"What are you on? Gotta let me know something." He sang.
Robyn finally found him eating the lunch that he ordered for the both of them earlier. She peeked around the corner, watching him sing the music coming from his AirPods. He immediately noticed her shadow.
"What do you keep peeking for?" He laughed forcing her to come in his view.
A new feeling of anxiety came when she was around him. Last night they shared their first kiss...and many more. She knew they had both been waiting to do that since they first laid eyes on each other.
"Come over here to me," Aubrey stated while taking out his AirPods.
Robyn walked over to him trying to hide her happiness, "You really do have a pretty voice."
"Thank you.." He put his hand around Robyn's waist.
"Aubrey.." She didn't feel uncomfortable...but she did at the same time.
He quickly removed it, "Robyn, last night was-"
"I know..I enjoyed it. Everything we shared last night was real."
"I just want to know the real you...Sabrina told me before you got into that toxic relationship you were outgoing, daring, spoke your mind, goofy, and loved love." Aubrey sighed, "Just let me know the real you, let me love you."

Robyn contemplated over his words, "I'm coming out of my shell Aubrey.. Trust me."

"I can tell you are. I don't want to rush you, but...just forget it." Aubrey dismissed the conversation and put his attention back on his Chipotle.

Robyn groaned, she decided to get back under his arms to give him a better feeling, she liked him. There wasn't any doubt about it, she was just scared and felt uncomfortable at times.
"Can we just talk about this later?" Robyn put
her hand on his cheek.

Aubrey nodded, "We gotta get you to the doctor to check out your nose and find some medication for your bruises and scars."

"You set up my appointment?" Robyn asked while taking from his nachos.

"Had too.." Aubrey said.

"No you didn't," Robyn blushed, "Aubrey you're not required to take care of me."

"Okay...I wanted too." Aubrey corrected himself, "Now go get ready. It's in 30 minutes" He kissed her on her forehead.

Robyn smiled as he walked out of the kitchen.

Robyn and Aubrey held hands as they walked into Aubrey's doctor office. Of course people were taking pictures. Robyn has seen Drake fans repost them and she's seen many good comments on her appearance. Sabrina also sent her articles of them and how people are assuming they're thing.
Robyn didn't even know what they were.
Aubrey immediately took her to the back.
"You don't have to wait?" Robyn asked.
"Nah." Aubrey brought her into the last room.
Robyn could get used to this life.
"You see them articles on us?"
"No? What about them" Aubrey said out of curiosity.
"Nothing much. People just wondering what we are." Robyn said whilst fiddling with her nails.
"I'm wondering the same thing." Aubrey muttered.
Robyn tilted her head the side at him, he lowkey had an attitude.
The doctor walked in and treated Robyn.
"Your nose is not broken. It's just fractured..As long as you wear nose splints at night, it will heal." The doctor said.
"What about her bruises and scars."
The woman looked at Robyn's body with worry and judgement.
"Aubrey..." The woman said. They knew each other personally clearly.
"I didn't do it Monica," Aubrey shook his head, "It's from her past."
Monica nodded and examined Robyn's body.
"For the fresh bruises Aquaphor will definitely work, for the scars I recommend Bio-oil."
"Okay thanks." Robyn smiled while covering up in her hoodie.

Robyn and Aubrey left the office when Robyn got a call.
"Hey Bri." Robyn said while Aubrey lead her back to the car with his hand.
"Yeah we kissed," Robyn whispered.
Robyn and Sabrina continued their conversation while Aubrey started to pull off.
"What you want to eat baby?"
"We just ate..." Robyn said.
Aubrey ignored her comment and pulled into Mcdonald's.
"Bri I'll call you back tonight.." Robyn hung up.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yes, Why?" Aubrey said before ordering his food.
"You seem mad at me Aubrey.."
"I'm not....Maybe i'm just rushing our relationship."
"No..It's not you. Everything you're doing is perfect. I'm just..."
"Not ready." Aubrey finished her sentence.
"I wouldn't say that...I left that relationship mentally months ago. Emotionally I did still love him, but.."
"You don't gotta keep talking about it. I just wish I got the same energy I give out, but I don't wanna be a force either."
Aubrey took his food from the window and started to drive them home.
"Aubrey. I do like you. Honestly if you keep treating me the way you do I will definitely fall for you. It just takes me a minute to trust now."
"You like me?" Aubrey said taking his eyes off the road.
"Yes I like you." Robyn felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders.
"Gimme some," Aubrey leaned in.
She kissed him with no hesitation.
"I love you," He said.
Of course she didn't say it back, but she loved him too.
___

"Your first L

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Your first L.A party," Aubrey told Robyn as he opened the door for her. It was Young Thug's birthday party tonight, Aubrey took Robyn with him, of course the paparazzi were taking their usual snaps of the two.
Robyn made headlines with Aubrey everywhere, and everyone seemed to love her.
She walked behind Aubrey and watched him socialize. Everyone in America loved and respected him. She got introduced to many of his celebrity friends, she felt special.
She liked the party so far, they were no where close to Bajan parties, but they were definitely something to remember.

"Baby..This Nicki." Aubrey introduced.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Robyn smiled at the famous rapper, she knew of her.

"Hey girl..i've been seeing y'all all over the internet. You bad!" Nicki complimented her.

"Thank you so much," Robyn said as she held close to Aubrey who was talking to another celebrity.
Nicki and Robyn conversed until Aubrey took Robyn into a more exclusive area.

"This not too much right?" Aubrey yelled over the loud music.

"No, I'm fine!" She said back.

The whole night Aubrey held tight of Robyn making sure she was good and having fun.
On the other hand, Robyn was enjoying herself, meeting new people, and loving the attention she was getting from Aubrey.

"I love this..." Robyn said to him while he held her under his arm. She felt good knowing she didn't have a curfew and a bad environment to go back to. She started to dance on him showing a side of her that Aubrey loved. They connected like they were the only two people in the room.

"You're gonna be okay while I go get drinks?" Aubrey asked her.
Robyn nodded and watched him walk way. Of course she felt a little uncomfortable by herself, but she wasn't going to seem like a baby in front of him.
She sat on the couch and scrolled through her phone.

"Hey there."