XII

Robyn took a cab home to the other side of Barbados. She felt bad for leaving Aubrey, but she didn't understand. Did she love Aubrey too? That question had been flying through her head ever since she left. They only met last week and he loved her? She couldn't comprehend the thought. Robyn picked up her phone, she needed something to distract her.
Messages: 2
Aubrey :)
Sabrina Mikaelson :3
A: Robyn.
A: I can't believe you.
A: I told you I loved you and you left?
A: just come back.
------
S: Robyn, are you okay?

Robyn ignored all messages and looked out the window. She was in front of her home. Robyn paid the driver, and walked inside slowly. She opened the door, the house was a mess. Jemuel emerged from the hallway; he looked Robyn dead in the eye.

"You decided to come home?" He said, his accent was thick, she knew he had been drinking.

"I can't believe you," Robyn ignored him, "Aubrey is someone who-"

"Aubrey?" Jemuel interrupted, "That's the
nigga name?"

"Yes it is," Robyn scoffed. She set her stuff down and took a seat.

"Don't let me catch you out of this house anymore Robyn," Jemuel took a sip of his drink; he started to walk towards her. "Can't even trust you to go to a party. Wow," He shook his head in disbelief.

"Shut up Jemuel. What do you expect? The way you treat me is disappointing," She rolled her eyes and chewed on her nails.

"You shut up. I already hit you today, want me to do it again?"
Robyn gulped and looked at him.
"That's what I thought,"
She wished Aubrey was here to make her feel safe.
But she left.
She left.

"Who's that nigga who decided to punch me?" Jemuel continued.

Robyn shrugged and rolled her eyes again.

"Alright, don't say nothing, my boys will find him," Jemuel glared at her, he walked in his room and slammed the door behind him. Robyn looked out the window, it was starting to storm. She started to regret leaving Aubrey. She let her feelings get in the way. Her house was so gloomy, sad, and dark. She missed him.
------
Aubrey stirred out of his sleep due to the sounds of the storm. He stretched across his bed, his nap was refreshing, he needed that. Aubrey grabbed his phone from the charger, checking to see if Robyn responded to his messages. He had many, but none were from her. He groaned and rolled over to his side. He decided to unblock and FaceTime Daija. After the first ring, she answered.
"Hi baby!" She squealed.
He immediately regretted calling.
"Hey D..." He muttered.

"What's wrong baby? You seem stressed, you'll be back in a couple days!" Daija smiled in the camera trying to make him feel better.

"Don't call me baby.." Aubrey groaned.

"But you call me babygirl?" She questioned him.
"Robyn is my ba-never mind Daija, I'll talk to you later, just checking on you."
"Wait who?"
He quickly hung up.
He missed Robyn..
-----
bad chapter