XXII

Robyn stared at herself in the mirror
Casual but cute.

She reapplied her MAC Lipgloss, grabbed her clutch and stepped out of the guest room

She reapplied her MAC Lipgloss, grabbed her clutch and stepped out of the guest room. She hated the space her and Aubrey were in, all of their little blowups that they went through, but she wanted to have fun.
Robyn creeped down the steps.
Of course he looked good...He always looked good in the morning.
It took a couple minutes for Robyn to be the one to break the silence.
"Goodmorning." She muttered.

"Mmm." Aubrey mumbled with his back turned towards her still.

"Look, I know you're—"

"Robyn. Save it. If you're going to go meet with him then save the excuses. I promise you I don't want to hear it. I don't like to be taken advantage of." He didn't even want to look her in the eyes.

"What's the worse that can happen Aubrey?" Robyn crossed her arms and looked over his toned shoulders to see what he was preparing.

"I don't know. I just know he had a bad reputation with females. What does my opinion matter?" Aubrey finally turned around.
She would look cute for him.

Robyn pondered, "You know I care about you..."

"Then stop fucking with my heart. I promise you, you don't even got to live here." Aubrey shrugged, "Going to the studio later, have fun." He muttered while going back upstairs to prepare for his day.

Robyn walked out of his home letting the fresh air hit her face. This would be her first time in L.A all by herself. A feeling of regret was circling around her. She dialed an Uber and waited for its arrival.

"Wassup..." Rakim grinned welcoming Robyn into his home.
Another huge house. Aubrey's was nicer and bigger though.

"Hey Rakim.." Robyn said.

"I'm surprised you even came. Looks like you got that nigga Drizzy wrapped around your finger."

"Not really..He's just–"

"Just what?" Rakim asked.

"Nothing."

"You can go have a seat in there," He pointed in a direction, "I'll be in there in a minute."

He seemed to be getting a call, so Robyn followed his orders. His house was very modern, on the other hand Aubrey's was modern, but had a mix of traditional and class. You could definitely tell the maturity between the two just by the looks of their houses.