XVI

Aubrey linked his hand with Robyn and stepped off the plane.
"Finally," He sighed taking in the air.

"What do you mean finally? Did you not like Barbados?" Robyn scrunched her eyebrows at the rapper.

"Let's just say it's not the vacation I imagined." He said.
Robyn giggled and followed Aubrey to his Rolls-Royce.
"This is yours?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's nothing.." He smirked.

Robyn looked at the car in awe, while Aubrey held the door for her, "Thank you,"
Aubrey shut her door and walked to his side.
"So, what do you want to do first?" He asked as he started up the engine.
"Sleep. Find clothes. Take a shower." Robyn groaned.
"We'll get to that. Anything you wanna do special? I have to take you to Nobu like I promised. It's that Sushi spot."

"Not yet..I just wanna relax," Robyn groaned again.

"Okay baby. Let's get you some clothes first. Feel free to get anything you want, don't even look at the price tag." Aubrey told her as they pulled up in front of the mall.
"Hold my hand. Paparazzi knows i'm back now." Aubrey said as they got out the car.
Robyn did as she was told, His life is crazy. How does he live like this? Robyn thought as she looked around at the flashing lights. They were even asking if she was his girlfriend.
She didn't even know what they were.
------
"Aubrey you didn't have to buy me all of this stuff. I get carried away." Robyn smiled at him while they walked out the mall.

"You didn't have any clothes did you? No, so yes I had to."

"Thank youuu," She cheesed.

"Anything for you," Aubrey smiled at her, "You hungry? or do you just wanna sleep?"

"Definitely sleep, You don't have to spoil me so much Aubrey," Robyn replied while they got in the car.

"I just have to make sure you're straight. If you need anything let me know, Okay?" Aubrey looked at her.

"Okay," Robyn felt special.

Aubrey drove Robyn to his house in Calabasas.
"You live here?" She looked at the house like she looked at his car earlier.

"Yeah..it's temporary though. I'm thinking about moving back to Toronto..."

"What? When?" Why would Aubrey want her to come to L.A if he was moving?

"Not anytime soon." Aubrey parked the car and walked with Robyn to the porch.

He unlocked the door revealing his modern mansion on the inside.

"It's so pretty!" Robyn looked at around at his house while Aubrey put her bags down.
"I might get lost in here.." Robyn looked back at him.

"Nah. It's not that big." Aubrey walked over to Robyn and put his arm over her shoulders.
Aubrey showed her around and gave her a mini tour.
"So where do you wanna sleep? I have six guest rooms, all different styles." Aubrey asked.

"I can't sleep with you?"
Did she just say that?

"Oh..I didn't think you would want to.."

"I mean I would sleep alone in this big house.."

"Yeah you right..." Aubrey just moved on from the conversation.
He took her bags and set them in his room while Robyn followed.

"Your room is the size of my house." Robyn said.

"Your old house." Aubrey corrected, "You can have my other closet. I don't use that one even though i'm stacking up on shoes."

"You have two closets?" Robyn wasn't used to this life at all.

"Three," Aubrey said, "But who cares?"

"You know....People told me you were the cocky type to brag about your stuff," Robyn told him.

"People say different things. I'm not, I just know i'm good, and I know it's gonna take a lot to pass my talent," Aubrey smirked, "I'm not cocky, I'm just...confident."

"Okay Aubs." Robyn smiled and fell on his bed. It was in the shape of a circle, it had purple silk sheets. His robe hanging up on the door was even made out of silk. Everything looked expensive.
"I bet so many girls slept in this bed," Robyn put him on the spot.

"I don't bring a lot of girls here...What kind of guy do you think I am?" Aubrey chuckled.

"Well you do use a girl for sex...and I'm the first you brought here?" Robyn felt some type of special.

"No you're not the first. You may be the first to lay on my bed and step foot in my room, and I'm done with Daija. I have my eye on one girl," Aubrey laid down next to her.

"Who?" She didn't think it was her, probably someone else.

"You,"

Robyn blushed but quickly changed the subject, "So you're really not a cocky guy who fucks every girl?" she asked.

"Who tells you all of this stuff?" Aubrey looked at her in confusion.

"Everyone! I watch this media site called, Hollywood Life."

"Yeah that's a big mistake. They lie about everything don't watch them," Aubrey shook his head.

"I really have a lot to learn, Do I?" She got closer to Aubrey to the point where she was in his arms.

"Yes you do baby," Aubrey kissed her on her head.
Immediately, Robyn was asleep in his arms.
--------