XIII

It was Tuesday. Robyn left Aubrey's hotel on Sunday.. Aubrey groaned and shut down his laptop. He just emailed his assistant to have his and Darrell's flight in Barbados by 9am Saturday morning. He really hoped he was going to see Robyn again because time flew by fast. Before he knew it he would be back in L.A working on music, hoping his girl would be with him. Yes, Aubrey called Robyn his girl, in his world she was, no matter what happened. He hoped she was safe...well okay, he knew she couldn't be safe with that boyfriend of hers. The thought of Robyn with another man, especially one with issues like Jemuel, got under his skin. He promised he would protect her, but he didn't. He tried but he didn't succeed. He quickly attempted to push the thought of her out his head. Because she hasn't been responding to his messages or calls, the woman he's been talking to everyday has been his mother, he'll talk to her every other day, but he realized he needed to talk to her everyday now. She even wants him to come to Toronto soon, he wants Robyn to meet her.

"Aubrey," Darrell appeared from the bathroom.

"Did you use my cologne?" Aubrey asked, he took in the over used amount of Drakkar Noir.

"I'm going on a date with Sabrina!" Darrell smiled like a little kid.
"Oh..."

"Sorry..." Darrell realized Sabrina had relations with Robyn, Aubrey immediately got sad.
"Hey, I'll ask about Robyn for you," Darrell said to him.
"Okay. Have fun I guess,"
"I will," Darrell licked his lips and ran out the door.
------
Robyn threw her purse on the couch. She just got back from shopping with Sabrina, so Sabrina could go on her date. Robyn was kind of jealous, she imagined Aubrey taking her out somewhere. She hoped he would one day. As she thought about him, she realized he was leaving on Saturday, she needed to see him, but she didn't know how to approach him nor text him. She's been ignoring him so much, and she just knows he's most likely furious her. Aubrey is really protective, and he doesn't even know how Robyn is doing, it's probably breaking his heart.
Robyn spoke under her breath, "I don't even know how to love anymore!" She was so upset with herself. If it was Jemuel, someone who hurts her emotionally and physically and hasn't said "I love you" in 2 years , she probably wouldn't have hesitated without saying it back if he said it out of the blue, but when it's Aubrey, someone who took her in, held her a couple nights, made her feel good, wiped her tears, called her "baby" or "babygirl" every once in awhile, she couldn't even say "I love you" back. She was so stupid in love and she felt so dumb. What is wrong with me? She thought. Robyn groaned and grabbed her phone. She needed to hear his voice. She needed the comfort and warmth. Her finger hovered over his contact name. She wanted to call him, she wanted him to drive over to her and she wanted to jump in his arms and smell him, but she didn't have enough courage. Robyn quickly clicked out of her contacts and went to Spotify instead. She just streamed his albums, crying, missing him.
"What the hell are you listening to!?" Jemuel yelled over Aubrey's soft voice through the speakers.
"Talent. Love. Truth. Faith. He has it all." Robyn said quietly.
"Who?" Jemuel took her phone and read the artist. "Who is Drake?"
"Drake is Aubrey!" Robyn got offended, how could he not know?
"He makes some soft ass music then. He's a pussy. Is that why you like him? Because he's a pussy that has money?" Jemuel turned off "Lose You, from More Life" and chuckled.

"He's not a pussy! He's real! A real nigga, Jemuel! Someone that respects women, loves them and cares for them. Unlike you.." Robyn made sure she muttered the last words, she didn't want to take another beating. Robyn wanted Aubrey back so bad, why'd she leave in the first place?
Jemuel wanted to strike and hit Robyn so badly, but he didn't...yet. He doesn't like the way how Robyn connects with Aubrey, he immediately gets upset.
"Shut the fuck up Robyn," Jemuel tensed up while staring at her.
"You shut up Jemuel. I'm so tired of your shit. I don't want to be with you anymore! I wanna be with him!" Robyn stood up to level with Jemuel's face. Once those last five words left her mouth, Jemuel lost it. He didn't just slap her this time, he punched her, so hard that she fell face first on the glass table. The table shattered, cutting her in the process. She had a small black out, but quickly opened her eyes. Jemuel stood over her in his red shirt. He really was the devil. She didn't know how longer she could take this..
------
FRIDAY
Robyn laid down and looked at the ceiling. Sabrina was in the kitchen making herself some tea. The past two days were a blur, she was starting to have migraines, nightmares, and blurry vision. She needed Aubrey, but how could she get to him without Jemuel hovering over her?
"Robyn you really need to leave him," Sabrina stepped into the living room. She was the one who picked the glass shards out of Robyn's forehead, she was the one who wiped her tears, and the one who swept all of the furniture that was broken in the argument.
"I will..I am..I just don't know how. I really thought Jemuel was the one Bri..He changed. I thought I could change him back, but his heart is gone. He's had sex with me without my consent, punched me, slapped me, pushed me, neglected me, yelled at me, slammed doors in my face, name it all."
"Robyn. Can I ask you a question?"
"Yes."
"Why did you leave Aubrey?"
"I don't know. I regret it. It's 10pm, Friday night...He leaves tomorrow."
Sabrina sighed, "Darrell said he's really heartbroken and upset. You need to talk to him."
"What's going on with you and Darrell anyway?" Robyn asked out of curiosity.
"He just a fling..I know he one nights em', I just need some fun."

"Sabrina..What if I moved to L.A?"

"That would be great honestly..You need to get away from here. I'm fine here myself though."

Before Robyn could continue the conversation, Jemuel walked in and slammed the door.
"Sabrina. Get out." He demanded.
"Excuse me? I'm not going anywhere."
"As sexy as you are, I won't hesitate in killing you, I don't care who you are." Jemuel threatened with his gun.
"I'll be fine. Just go!" Robyn frantically said.

"Jemuel I swear if you pull one more thing, I'll turn you in. I don't care about your threats or your gangs anymore!" Sabrina yelled, she slammed the door behind her without looking back.

Jemuel stared at Robyn.

"What?" Robyn rolled her eyes.

"I don't like you." He muttered, he looked at her with disgust.

That honestly hurt her, but she stayed strong, "And I'm supposed to care why? I don't like your ass either."
"Then why you with me?"
"Because I had hope. I had hope for you. Our relationship. The plans we made for having kids and getting married, but I give up."

"Good. I'm glad you did. I have a baby on the way with someone else anyway." He shrugged.

Robyn was so fed up, she didn't even care anymore, "God. I hate you." she said under her breath.
"Excuse me?" Jemuel walked closer, trying to intimidate her.
She stood up, "I hate you!"
Once again, he punched her in the face, "Don't talk to me like that. Whether I like you or not, you're still my bitch."
She heard her nose crack, Robyn quickly retaliated and slapped him. "No I'm not! I hate you! I can scream it all fucking day! I hate you! You don't even understand!" She tried to hit him as hard as she could, but he hit back harder. Robyn grabbed her face in pain. She couldn't let this man see her cry anymore, she couldn't let this man see her at her weakest points anymore, she was done. She grabbed the closest thing near (a glass vase) and launched it at Jemuel.
"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.
"I'm done with you. It's over. These past years have been complete hell. I regret everything I've done and shared with you!" Robyn left with her phone and purse and never looked back.
She was going to go see Aubrey.

--------hi this chapter probably has a lot of mistakes lmfao

--------
hi this chapter probably has a lot of mistakes lmfao