XIV

Aubrey continued to fold his clothes in his suitcase. He looked at the clock.
12:30 am.
"I guess I won't see her again," Aubrey spoke to himself. He rolled his eyes and tried to get Robyn out of his head, but he just couldn't. Why does he love her when she doesn't love him?
He wanted to take her to L.A. He wanted to spoil her by getting her a new phone, car, apartment, she could even live with him. He wanted to show her off to the world, but she didn't want to do those things with him.
Right? He didn't know. She ignored him.
"Damn it Robyn," He whispered, Why did she lead him on like this? Apparently Darrell wanted to stay in Barbados longer to be with Sabrina. So, he would be going home.
Alone.
Interrupting his thoughts, there was an abrupt banging on the door. Aubrey groaned and dragged himself to the door. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now. He swung it open.
-----
Robyn met eyes with Aubrey. She missed looking into his eyes.
"Robyn?" He asked in confusion, "What are you doing here?"
Without words, Robyn jumped in his arms. She missed the feeling every time he hugged her. She missed the warmth, the scent, everything.
She could tell he missed her too, their hug was tight or protective, like they would never let go.
"I missed you so much Aubrey." Robyn whispered.
"It didn't look or feel like it." Aubrey pushed her away.
Damn it. Robyn thought. She knew he was gonna be mad.
"I'm so sorry Aubrey..I left him. I realized you were so much better for me." Robyn said, she then started to explain everything that happened from Tuesday till now.
"So the glass table cut your face?" He asked as he tried to comprehend the disappointing story.
Robyn nodded.
"Oh baby, I'm sorry."
Robyn's stomach fluttered when she heard baby again, "What are you sorry for?"
"For not protecting you like I promised. You don't deserve that baby. I can go hurt him right now if you want me to." He asked for approval.
"No..I mean he deserves it, but it's too dangerous, please don't."
"Okay."
Aubrey pulled Robyn in for another hug, "Is your purse all you brought?"
"Yes." Robyn muttered, "I didn't have time to get anything after I hit him with a vase."
"It's alright I'll buy you new things in L.A," Aubrey rubbed Robyn's head.
"You're really gonna take me?" She asked getting excited.
"Of course. You don't need to be here anymore." Aubrey then made sure he could see her eyes, "I'm gonna buy you anything you want. You'll have the best time baby."
Robyn smiled and then frowned, "I'm sorry I didn't say it back. I just don't know.."

"It's fine Robyn..really"

"No it's not! You're someone who deserves better than me, I can't even say three words to someone who treats me like a princess."

"Like I said it's fine...I love you no matter what, okay? Even though you don't say it back, I'll still say it because I love you a lot." Aubrey reassured her, "I understand you don't know what love is. That's fine, I'll teach you."
Robyn was so grateful for him.
"I love you babygirl." Aubrey said as he kissed her on the forehead.
She finally figured out that she loved him too, but she just didn't know how to say it.

-----
this is short ok