XXIX

After Robyn let her boyfriend reposition himself on top of her, she allowed her fingers to trace down his caramel colored abs. Aubrey left kisses all over her exposed body, and she loved every second of it.

"You sure you ready?" Aubrey said after leaving his last kiss. The only thing blocking them from making love was nothing but their clothing.
Robyn nodded slowly, she was so nervous, she felt like she was a innocent virgin who's never been in the hold of a man before.
But she knew this time would be different. She knew that they took things slow, She knew Aubrey cherished her, and She knew that she would actually be giving her body away, she wouldn't have it snatched away from her without her consent like all the other times.
Aubrey removed her panties slowly, making Robyn immediately cross her legs.
"Don't be shy baby," Aubrey smiled at her timidity. He found it cute how she always expressed how she wanted to have sex with him, but when it was time, her lack of confidence showed, "It's okay," He kissed her faded bruises and scars to reassure her, "You're okay."
Robyn gave him a small nod and revealed her womanhood slowly.
Aubrey brushed his fingers on his right hand slowly along her thigh, and let his other hand toy with her bra.
Robyn could tell he was very experienced.
After struggling with getting her top off, her whole body was finally revealed.
And Aubrey loved how it looked. Despite her markings; which he hated so much, he immediately fell in love with this woman's body.

"You look amazing baby.." He bit his lip making Robyn cheese from ear to ear.
Wanting to gain control, Robyn let her hands roam on Aubrey's growing bulge, teasing him in the process.
"Quit playing, take em off." He grumbled.
Robyn granted his request after a little bit more teasing. She removed his shorts carefully, exposing his enticing length under.
Robyn allowed her tongue to toy with the tip of his member before sucking every inch.
She made sure to find Aubrey's spots just to weaken him, and she was doing a hell of a job.

"Shit Robyn..."
She tightened her mouth around him and let her tongue swirl under. Aubrey found both of his hands motioning Robyn's head to go up and down.
Out of all the females he's been with, this was by far the best. His eyes were shut, lips jammed in between his teeth, and his body was starting to weaken.
He couldn't wait to get inside of her.
"Mmmmm," He was getting close.
"Don't cum yet. Save some for me," Robyn whispered whilst letting her eyes meet with his.
He did not know this girl was so nasty.
Aubrey picked Robyn up by her small arms and threw her flat on to her back. He had to remember to be careful with her due to her past.
He made his way down to her breast, wanting to suck on her pierced nipples immediately. Robyn moaned softly letting Aubrey know he was seducing her successfully. He then moved down to her sacred box. Robyn started to get nervous as his mouth got closer to her area, but she let him do his dirty work because she knew she wanted him to. Aubrey started to suck on her clit, making Robyn let out a loud moan of pleasure.
He let his tongue play with her insides and allowed 2 of his fingers to go in and out of her.

"Fuck babyyyyyy," She watched him eat her out and it was a very good view. She ran her fingers through his curly hair and arched her back as he got faster. By this point, she wanted all of him, and she meant all. "Fuck me please" She muttered.

Aubrey put his tasting to a halt, and responded to Robyn's order by getting onto his knees and slowly inserting himself inside of her.

He adjusted to her insides as they tightly clenched his length.
"Oh Aubreyy" She moaned. He picked up his pace sending Robyn's body over the moon.

"Mmm-Fu-You like my shit?" He lowered himself down to her face just to nibble on her earlobe and leave love marks along her neck and breasts.