XXIII

He started to leave kisses along her neck, while Robyn struggled to get from under him.
Memories immediately came rushing back all at once.
She was triggered.
She was scared.
She was stuck.
She felt so small under him, like she had nowhere to go. He was holding her down so hard she knew that her wrists will be bruised after.
She immediately thought of the words from Aubrey.
He has a bad reputation with females.
You'll definitely regret it though, Robyn
Why didn't she listen to him?
Rakim stared into Robyn's eyes, trying to captivate her soul.
She hallucinated, she saw Jemuel, and then saw Rakim again. It looked like the devil to her.
"Get the fuck off of me," Robyn moaned trying to push the male off of her body.
He ignored her request and started to tug at her clothes.
Robyn twisted under his strong hold, still getting nowhere.

"Stop moving so much damn, you might actually enjoy me." He suggested.

"Move! Stop! Get off of me."  Robyn started to throw mini hits, but they weren't enough because she was still pinned down.

Oh Aubrey, She thought, Maybe I deserve this.

Rakim finally lifted her dress revealing her breasts. He left a trail of kisses from her collarbone to her belly button.

Robyn squirmed as he applied more weight on top of her. He was close to pulling off her undergarments until Robyn kneed him in his private area.

"Fuck!.." He yelled as he fell over to the floor.
Robyn quickly got up, and grabbed all of her belongings that she saw in sight and immediately started for the door. After struggling with the locks, she finally got it open as Rakim started to get up.
She thanked the lord once she saw that her Uber, she requested earlier, was ready to go outside.

Robyn ran as fast as she could to the car as Rakim went after her.

"Shit," He grunted as he watched Robyn lock herself in the vehicle.
They stared each other down as the engine started.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I should've listened. I should've stayed.
Robyn's mind was racing as the car approached closer towards Aubrey's house.
She cried silently, updating Sabrina on the terrible night.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

"Are you alright?" The driver interrupted her thoughts as he peeked at her through the mirror.

"Y–Yes thank you." She muttered.
The driver finally entered Aubrey's driveway. Her heart sunk to her stomach.
Robyn paid the driver and stepped out of the car. She approached his door and slid her key in.
The lights were not on, she assumed he wasn't home, but checked just incase. She peeked in his media room and discovered him sprawled out across his L-shaped couch sipping on his glass of champagne.

She tried to walk away, but apparently she wasn't quiet enough.

"I see you." He said without looking in her direction.
Robyn forced herself to come in his view while she looked at her feet.

"How was your day Aubrey?" She muttered.

"Fine. I actually got shit done today, I've been worrying about the wrong thing lately so it was hard." Aubrey threw indirect shade at her.

"Still have an attitude I see." Robyn sucked her teeth.

"And yours?" He asked, he seemed concerned, but still refused to look at her