XXVI

Aubrey finally let himself stir. The sun was already peaking through the windows, blinding his eyes in the process.

"Rob?" He called out, she wasn't laying next to him like normal. They were still around 38,000 feet above ground.

"In here," He heard her voice echo from the main area of the plane. Aubrey pushed himself to get out of the very comfortable bed, he limped out of the room as his back ached.

"Arghhhhh," He groaned once he finally saw Robyn sprawled out across the leather couch.

Her eyes quickly darted away from her phone, "What's wrong with you?" She laughed slightly.

Aubrey flopped down next to her and put her feet on his lap, "Nothing, I think I'm just sleep deprived."

Robyn looked at him with worry, "Hmmm...Aubrey I can't believe you got WiFi on here,"

Aubrey tossed his head back letting out a chuckle, "My WiFi is the top thing on your mind right now. I see how it is."

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Come here you big baby." She reached for his big arms, letting him relax himself on top of her, she thought of how babyish he could act. She massaged the knots in his back softly.

"How long I been sleep?" Aubrey spoke lowly into her breasts, this was definitely the most comfortable spot he's been in for awhile.

"4 hours Aubrey! You've been sleep for four hours!!! Leaving me alone all up here by myself."

"You had my WiFi to keep you company." Aubrey snickered, "I thought you went to sleep with me anyway."

"I can't sleep that long like this in the air. I had to get up."

"Nightmares?" He said with concern.

"No. Just can't sleep. Stop worrying bout me boy."

"Got to. Darrell texted me that they landed by the way."

Robyn kept her hand going on Aubrey's back in circular motions, "That's good, I miss Bri!"

"You'll see her soon. Only going to be in Toronto for a couple days. I'm going to show you where I plan on having my house too."

Robyn's heart sunk, "Aubrey you told me you didn't plan on moving for a little while."

"I'm not going to move now, but I'm still making plans. I'm going to reside there. No doubt about it."

"Well are we almost there yet?" Robyn asked.

"Yes. The flight is around 4 hours and 20 minutes. We're going to land soon."Aubrey finally felt relaxed enough to get up and let Robyn breathe, "I feel better now."

"I don't. You heavy as shit." Robyn furrowed her eyebrows and moved herself to the other side of the plane. "Oh my god!" Robyn exclaimed. She noticed snow starting to fall, she touched the frosty window letting the raw feeling pass through her.

"I forgot, you never experienced snow before." Aubrey said while getting up from his seat.
Robyn was mesmerized and watched how the sky slightly got darker and the sun was no longer in sight.