XVII

Robyn stirred out of slumber after hours finally, she looked around, she forgot where she was

Robyn stirred out of slumber after hours finally, she looked around, she forgot where she was. She then remembered she literally left her home, the place she's been around her whole life, left her abusive boyfriend and bestfriend for a man that she hasn't even known for 3 weeks. Robyn didn't even care though, by the way he treats her, she feels like she's been with him for years.
"You're finally up." Aubrey appeared in the doorway.
"What time is it? It doesn't even feel like I slept long." Robyn said
"6. We got here at 3."
Robyn shook her head, "I've never been a bed like this before Aubrey. It's luxurious."
Aubrey walked towards her and sat close enough to where she could touch him.
"I hope you don't feel this will be a mistake, I just wanted the best for you."
Robyn thought about it. She definitely was going to miss Barbados and Sabrina. "If you're with me every step of the way, I'll be fine. Just don't abandon me please..."
Aubrey pulled her in tight, "Never that baby..." He knew that Robyn needed to be loved properly and she was waiting on it. Robyn looked into his big brown eyes, she wanted to kiss him, but didn't want to seem too forward.
Aubrey started to get up and linked his hands with hers, "I told you I was going to take you to Nobu, so we're going tonight."
Robyn was nervous, she always forgets this man is famous and has so much attention on him, what if she wasn't ready?
Aubrey noticed her expression, "What baby? You don't wanna go?"
"I do...ummm...what will I wear though?" She quickly found an excuse.
"While you were sleeping, my assistant brought a new wardrobe for you. I know we went shopping, but you deserve more. Everyday clothes, dress clothes, sleep clothes, everything."
"So you're just going to spoil me this whole time?" Robyn geeked.
Aubrey laughed, "Come on."
Robyn followed Aubrey out the room to his grand house. His house was so elegant, it was white but accented with gold. Robyn could spend the rest of her life here.
He showed her to the hallway of his three closets. One was filled with his clothes, the other was filled with his shoes, and then of course; the empty one was reserved for her.
"How come you have all this space and no one to share it with?"
"I do now." Aubrey looked at her.
Robyn knew he liked her, loved her at the most, but she didn't want to
move so fast with him.
She looked at her new closet. Aubrey has filled it with all of her new clothes, she could tell he had been paying attention her style.
"I love this. Thank you so much." Robyn returned the favor with a hug, "How can I repay you?"
"You don't have to Robyn. Never worry bout that. Now get ready. Meet me down stairs at 7:30." Aubrey left Robyn with the hugest smile on her face.
______
Aubrey waited for Robyn to make her entrance patiently. He was getting nervous. After five minutes, Robyn peeked from the top of the stairs. She wouldn't move though.
"What you doing Robyn." Aubrey smiled.
She didn't say anything.
Aubrey sighed and walked up the stairs to meet his eyes with hers. He looked her up and down, she was ready.
"You look gorgeous," Aubrey complimented, "Let's go." He pulled her behind him.
Robyn has never felt this secure with herself in her life, she was nervous on what Aubrey would say on her look, but he didn't down her like Jemuel did, he complimented her, something completely new.
He didn't look too bad himself, Robyn thought.

Aubrey guided Robyn to his Rolls Royce and opened the door for her

He got in started to drive, "What's on your mind? You're quiet."
"I was just nervous if you were going to think i'm ugly, I was scared to come out."
"Why would I think you're ugly?"
"It's what i'm used to hearing."
"Well get unused to it. You won't hear that from me." Aubrey said.
She smiled to herself, she linked hands with him the whole way.
__
He pulled in to Nobu, when Robyn's hands started to sweat.
Why was she so nervous? They weren't even dating.
Aubrey started to get out of the car when Robyn grabbed his arm, "Aubrey what if the media doesn't like me?"
"You can't worry about them. You're pretty, I don't see why they wouldn't."
"But I'm a girl. Stepping out with you! People never see you with an exclusive girl."
"Oh so we're exclusive now?" Aubrey smirked.
"I didn't mean to say that," Robyn turned red, "From what you've told me, You never take time to step out with a girl.."
"Unless they're worth stepping out with.." Aubrey finished her sentence."
"Exactly..." Robyn smiled, and then she thought about their whole conversation and realized she looked dumb, "Just cause you're from Canada doesn't mean you're smart!"
Aubrey laughed, "Come on baby." Aubrey got out the car and opened the door for Robyn.
Paparazzi came out of the bushes and immediately started to flash their eyes.
"Drake. This is you're second time with this mystery woman. She must be special."
They both smiled at the comment and went into the restaurant.

____Hey guys, I decided to continue this story it's just too good

____
Hey guys, I decided to continue this story it's just too good. I'm realizing I ended it exactly today, one year ago. But I will give you guys something to read during quarantine.
- champaagneemami