XXI

Robyn looked around the house, finally finding the guest room. This room was cold, didn't have a touch of Aubrey, it made her feel sad.
She fell back on to the king sized bed.
Should I really do this? After all he's done? What am I doing? I'm being hella selfish. I know damn well I want him. What's wrong with me? She thought.
She quickly dialed up her bestfriend's number.
After three rings, Sabrina answered the facetime call. Of course she was laid up with Darrell.
"Bri.." Robyn said.
"Hold up Robbie." She whispered. Robyn waited patiently as she watched Sabrina move from room to room.
"My bad. I put Darrell's ass to sleep" she snickered.
Robyn grinned, "This y'all first time?"
She blushed, "Yeah actually...you know how I be playing these men, but we actually took our time."
"That's really good to hear Bri. I miss you, but I don't want to come back"
"I miss you too. You need to start calling me more. How are you and Aubs?" She asked.
Robyn sighed.
"What Robbie?"
"I met ASAP Rocky tonight."
"Ew. He ugly as hell. What about him?" Sabrina put all her attention on what she was about to say.
"Basically, Aubrey had left to go get me something to drink. ASAP...Rakim came up to me, flirted with me on the low. Asking me who I was. I feel like everyone should know cause girl i'm telling you, Aubrey and I are on every blog and magazine."
Sabrina nodded.
"Anyway. I told him I wasn't famous, so he asked who I was here with. Then Aubrey popped up outta nowhere. They had a lil staredown," Robyn rolled her eyes, "And Rakim asked if we were serious and we both said nothing. Because we weren't! Yes we be kissing and we've shared our feelings about each other, but no we are not serious. He gave me his number in front of Aubrey and he left. After the party, Aubrey was acting off, I asked him what was the issue, because he always gotta ruin a good ass night. He asks me if I was going to call Rakim. I told him I didn't know. He was nice to me and I just moved to a new city, why not?"
Sabrina shook her head as Robyn went on.
"Aubrey got in his feelings after that. We both went off on each other, I showed him my bitchy side and he put me in the guest room. I kind of feel bad cause I told Rakim I was going to meet up with him tomorrow, but everyone and they mama knows that I got feelings for Aubrey, so I don't know why I'm doing it, but I'm still going so I don't care."

"Why are you even acting like that Robyn. You know better. God sent this nigga to heal you and here you go pushing him away like usual." Sabrina rolled her eyes, "Now it's annoying. You know damn well this nigga did so much for you. Moved you in his hotel room, moved you away from Jemuel, moved you into his home, let you lay down in his bed, like what are you thinking? I would kill to have someone who would do stuff like that for me. Stop being so stubborn."
"Okay well. You know I'm scared to let someone love me."
"Girl that boy looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly."
"Jemuel looked like that in the beginning also." Robyn retaliated.
Sabrina was silent.
"You have a valid reason to act the way you are, but Aubrey has proven to you he won't do you like that. Even I see it and Darrell has told me how crazy he is about you."
Robyn smiled, "Okay...I'm still going on the date though just to see how it goes."
Sabrina rolled her eyes, "Just saying, If Aubrey forgives you you're so lucky. You put him through so much shit."
Robyn frowned.
"Bitch, let me tell you about this sex me and Darrell had though..."
_____
Aubrey laid on his bed thinking about tonight's events. He did not understand that woman. He missed her scent, touch, voice, lips, but he had to get a break. How could someone be so selfish and toxic?
Aubrey picked up his phone, "Come over.." He said.
______
After getting off the phone, Robyn realized she didn't have any clothes to sleep in. She got up from the bed and made her way to Aubrey's room.
Without knocking, she walked in immediately coming into contact with a female.
Aubrey.. who was just coming out the bathroom met eyes with her, and of course the female's hair was wet.
"Do you knock?" He said with an attitude.
"Oh my bad. I didn't think you would have some hoe over here." Robyn folded her arms. For Aubrey to do this...was below the belt. He really just triggered the past she had.

"Who the fuck is this?" The girl said.

"None of your business Daija. You are not my girlfriend."

"The infamous Daija." Robyn snickered.

"Don't do that. Do not sit here and act like you weren't about to go on a date with Rocky tomorrow."

"How did you even know about that Aubrey?"  Robyn pierced her eyes through him. She was livid.
"I'm not stupid Robyn."
"Okay. I wasn't planning to fuck him though."

"Who said me and Daija fucked?" Aubrey said.

"You're literally in a towel and her hair is wet, I'm not stupid Aubrey." Robyn mocked him.

"I'm still confused on who you are." Daija tilted her head to the side. Aubrey groaned. Robyn could see why he thought she was so annoying.

"Who are you checking? I'm the girl that he wants, no matter how mad he is at me. "

"You sure about that?" Daija said.

"Most definitely. I have the keys to his place. We not the same." Of course Robyn felt dumb, Aubrey just fucked Daija, Robyn looked like the side chick, but she knew she wasn't.

"Daija..just leave. You know we not together and you know I always tell you to leave after our link ups anyway." Aubrey shook his head.

"I was just going to let myself out..Goodnight baby." Daija shoved past Robyn and waved bye to Aubrey.
Robyn waited until she couldn't hear the echo of Daija's heels anymore.

"Don't bring her over here anymore. Delete her out your phone." Robyn folded her arms.
"Robyn—"
"Robyn nothing. Do you realize you just triggered me. Knowing damn well what I went through with Jemuel."
"I thought we weren't serious." Aubrey mocked and contradicted her.
Robyn crossed her arms and just stared at him.
She wanted to kiss him so badly. She wish she could've been in Daija's position. The way his abs were glistening made her weak. But she refused to give in.
"Goodnight Aubrey. Can't believe I even actually reconsidered the date." Robyn stormed to her nightstand and got her sleeping clothes.

"You'll definitely regret it though Robyn," Aubrey muttered.

___________
Leave me some comments, let me know what y'all feeling and thinking.