XXV

"Can you be gentle!" Robyn snapped as Aubrey tossed her new Louis Vuitton duffle bag in the trunk.

She snuck her phone under her coat to view the time.
5:45am
They were finally about to head to Toronto to see his mother.

"You got everything Robyn?" Aubrey mumbled groggily, he was not a morning person, "I told you it would be snowi–"

"Yes baby," Robyn sealed a kiss on his lips, so he could stop talking, "Let's get to the plane so you can sleep."

Aubrey's driver had the door already opened and bottles of water to accompany them on the ride to Aubrey's private plane.

"Come here," Robyn whispered to him once they were settled in.

He groaned in annoyance, "Robynnn, if you're trying to get freaky, I'm too sleepy for that," He yawned and laid his head back.

Robyn ignored his statement and pulled him by his coat onto her. She went in to taste his lips passionately, letting her tongue work on its own.

Aubrey was now used to seeing the undiscovered side of Robyn. The woman had a high sex drive, maybe even higher than his.
He couldn't  wrap his mind around how they haven't had sex yet, but he wanted to make it special and remarkable for her.

"Rob," Aubrey moaned once he released the kiss.

"Whatttt? We're grown." Robyn pouted.
Her panties were starting to become moist from the feeling his growing buldge.
She slipped her hand slowly into the opening of his pants. Robyn's lips were in between her teeth as she started to stroke his length, she watched him shut his eyes and let out a low groan.

"You like that baby?" She used her other hand to run her fingers through his hair to make him feel at peace. Robyn started to pick up her pace, Aubrey still hovered on top of her occasionally opening his eyes to stare into hers, but then ended up closing them back up due to the sensations sent through his body.

"'Mmmm," Aubrey moaned quietly.

Robyn then came to an abrupt stop.

Aubrey's eyes shot open, "Why,"

"Because you be playing with me. Now move," Robyn pat his chest motioning for him to get up.

"I want you to enjoy yourself for our first time. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible."

Robyn remained silent as she watched the city passover the car.

"So much is going on Aubrey." Robyn sighed.

He took a hold of her tatted hand, "Talk to me."

"Sabrina texted me the other day a warrant is out for Jemuel's arrest, I'm about to meet your mom, Sabrina and Darrell come back today, and I want to see them but we'll be in Toronto, you're going to have to start leaving more cause you need to work on music, I'm still having nightmares, and..."

"And?"

"For some reason, I feel uncomfortable that Rocky is out on the loose."

Aubrey clenched his jaw whilst taking in everything that Robyn said, "Well. First, If a warrant is out, stop worrying about that nigga. You don't need to worry about my mother, she'll love you. You know we gonna see Bri and Darrell, I'll always be around, but yes I need to get back on track with my music, and you didn't tell me you were still having nightmares Robyn."

Robyn turned her attention away from the window, and stared into Aubrey's eyes like a baby.

"Mr. Graham we're here," The driver said from the other side of the divider.

"Okay. Thank you Martin."

Aubrey got out of the car and walked over to his woman's side to help her out of the vehicle.
His plane was waiting for their arrival.
He retrieved their bags and started his way to the plane with Robyn shadowing.

"Aubrey. You still didn't say nothin about Rocky."

"Can't worry bout him baby."
Aubrey marched up the stairs and disappeared into the aircraft.

Robyn furrowed her eyebrows and followed closely behind.
She went to the back of the plane and flopped onto the bed as Aubrey made conversation with the pilots.
Once Aubrey finished, he found himself sitting next to Robyn. He knew something was bothering her.

"Look. I know you thinking about that situation, but that's industry niggas for you Robyn. We can't do shit about it, he's just gone accuse you of lying."

Robyn stood up to remove her coat off of her slim body.

"I'll just drop it."

"Come here."

Robyn moved herself in between Aubrey's legs as he wrapped his broad arms around her bottom.
They heard the engine begin, "That's my cue to go to sleep," Aubrey said.
Robyn pushed themselves backwards onto the bed, "As long as I'm asleep with you, we good."

Aubrey leaned in for a kiss, "Love you."

"I love ya more."