Chapter 28 : I can hear the voices of my friends pt. 1

Suddenly Lucy's eye opened to reveal an orange eye "Warning. Another one of the engraved seals has been removed." Her voice echoed "If the remaining three disappear,the owners will lose possession."

"Lucy please! Get a grip of yourself!" Natsu yelled. A laugh could be heard behind The Salamander. There stood Brain II himself holding his staff.

"Struggle how you might. It's pointless. In mere moments, Lucy Heartfilia will merge with the infinity clock."

"What?" Natsu froze.

Isabelle pulled herself up on her feet with a menacing face. She looked to her right see a dark corner. A big smirk spread across her face.

"I call upon the shadows of the night. Restore my energy." She chanted. The shadows that hid in the corner danced their way to the slayer who felt it phase through her body. Both her wounds healed quickly and her scratches were gone.

"I won't let anyone lay a hand of my sister." Imitatia said. "She will stay with me forever."

"What about Lucy's feelings. She trusted you,even after you she realized you betrayed her. She wants to believe in you again. Can't you hear that voice?!"

"Ah don't bother trying. Your just trying to take back what you lost...Imitatia." Brain II said.

"Michelle! Feel my wrath!" Isabelle screamed. Brain II saw the slayer pounce on the blonde. The outline of Phoenix wings could be seen following behind her. He smirked, "this will be quite interesting."

Her fist ignited in purple as she punched her side. "I'm sure Sister will be happier this way!" She threw her whip at the girl. Isabelle dodges out of the way and lost sight of Imitatia.

"Why don't you stop now before you ruin everything!" She brought her swords over her head. Isabelle looked back to see Imitatia blasted away.

"Isabelle!" The girl looked to see Romeo with magic in his hands. The girl nodded her head in respect.

"Why are you still lying! You aren't the real Michelle! Even if you were always together,it was a big lie!"

"That's not true.. I wa-"

"Twilight Phoenix : Scream!" Isabelle opened her mouth and letting a purple dark beam shoot out with a banshee scream.

"After Lucy lost her family, imagine how happy she was when she met you!" Romeo pounced on her from above.

"Why did you betray her?! Why did you tell such an awful lie?!" Romeo cried and sent a blast towards the blonde.

"She believed you were her friend." Romeo stood. Isabelle stood behind him with her purple fists at ready.

"I really thought...you were..." Romeo teared up. "God dammit!" He let out sob making Isabelle look down at him with sympathy. Her eyes flashed a purple before looking at her target.

"Romeo..." Imitatia whispered.

"You can't let them shake you, Imitatia. Anyone who stands in our way is an enemy."

"Say something Michelle!" Romeo yelled and attacked her again.

"Romeo no!" Isabelle screamed. It was too late, Imitatia whipped him hard. He fell to ground hard making Isabelle freeze.

"You've hurt my friends. You've hurt my family.You will pay." A shadow casted over her face. Natsu shivered when he saw the glow from her eyes. It made her look like a wild animal of some sort.

"Isabelle." Imitatia gulped.

"Oh my! This should be a very amusing spectacle!" The evil staff spoke.

"Don't fray away. Your the new Oracion Seis's number two. I'll make your prayers come true."

Isabelle let out a battle cry and dodged Imitatia upcoming attacks. "Twilight Phoenix: Wing of Blades!"

An outline of wings appeared behind her and started to shoot Elegant swords repeatedly. Brain II grew frustrated and decided to play a bit dirty. While in the air, he took his chance to send a spiral of pain her way. He then summoned tentacles from the ground to restrain her. Imitatia used this to her advantage and started to whip her across her arms and legs with her sharp thorns.

"Isabelle!" Lucy mumbled. The Phoenix slayer laid on her back taking each hit like a punishment. It was time. She had to to it. Each lash hit her harder. Thorns pierced her exposed skin "you hi..t..lik..e...a..c.hump." She winced.

Before Natsu could attack while she was distracted. "go before me my vines! Bind that man!" Imitatia's thorn like-ropes. She then proceeded to smash him into the floor.

"Warning. Murderous intent detected nearby,approaching..." Lucy announced.

"Murderous?" Coco asked. The ceiling above them broke down with Samuel flying toward Lucy. Isabelle gasped and tried to break free of the restraints.

"Secret Divine Phoenix Takeover, Titan!" She called out. The tentacles from the ground broke and her body was enveloped in white. A giant sword was summoned to her side to replace her throwing daggers. Brain II watched her transformation in awe.

"Lucy Heartfilia! I will stop the clock by spilling your blood!" He yelled

"No!" Isabelle hollered. Her giant sword blocked his attack. Coco stood beside her blocking Lucy. "You will not harm Lucy!"

"Get out of the way! I don't have time for these games!" Samuel tried to push her.

"The then tear through us with your claws first!" Coco shook her head and continued to shield Lucy.

"I'm not doing this for the church. I'm following my own heart..."

"Even though it's wrong!" Isabelle shoved him forward.

"That's right but to put an end to this madness! I have no other choice!" He ran to attack. Isabelle swung her sword back like a baseball bat.

"Hiya!" A group of familiars knocked Samuel out of the way. It was Happy, Panther Lily and Kai?!

"Kai?!" Isabelle breathed out. The small white fox was now giant with the markings of the Phoenix. She had evolved right after she healed. "You look.."

"Awesome?" Kai replied full of confidence.

"Bigger... but that's works to."

"Leave this to me." Panther lily said. Isabelle nodded her head and brushed Kai's soft fur. Kai had the same ancient as Isabelle on her back.

"Is that answer you have come too? I'm gonna wipe that decision to take her life out of your head!" He tackled Samuel.

"Lucy wake up!" Happy waved his hand in front of her face. "Can you hear me?! Lucy!"