Chapter 30 : Lucy and Michelle

"Half the chains are still intact! Hurry!" Warren voice rushed.

"On it!" Isabelle responded.

"Where are you Isabelle? Maybe I can help yo-" Gray was cut off by seeing her figure fly through the air and taken down two in her Titan form.

"Eh?! It that you Isabelle..." he started and saw Gajeel playfully shove her. "With Gajeel?!" He grew angry. He then ran after the two hoping to shove Gajeel to the side and get his time with her.

"Ah I see you have unlocked one of your forms Belle. It's quite beautiful." Ezra complimented.

"So co..ol." Wendy wheezed from exhaustion. Carla patted her back to help calm her down.

"Did that man just touch you?!" Kai hollered in anger. She used her tail to destroy the chain from the bottom. As this rate, the all chains will be brought down.

"Twilight Phoenix : Moon Beam!" She shot one from her hands from afar.

"Gihee. Getting tired now?" He teased. Isabelle's eyes twitched and flared a purple.

"Not in a million years!" She snarled and zipped to another one. Her blade went through it clean. The Iron Dragon slayers stopped to see the girl standing on one of the chains with her sword sitting on her shoulder.She looked alluring, gentle but also dangerous. A feeling in his stomach erupted as she locked eyes with the iron dragon slayer.She gave him a small wave and cut through another one.

"I call upon the shadows of the night.Restore my energy!" She lifted her hand in the air. Shadows from crooks and cranies were pulled by a force and absorbed into her body. Her eyes flashed a purple meaning her body was refreshed.

"Fifteen!" Isabelle huffed and swung again. The chain started to shrink to the ground, Gajeel quickly jumped to her rescue and sat her down on a nearby cliff.

"Thank you.. but you do know I have wings right?" She deadpanned. Gajeel turned red and helped her on her feet.

Redfox rolled his eyes before mumbling "yeah I know."

"Yeah su-wait what's happening?!" Isabelle yelled as she looked up to see the castle enveloped in a yellow light.

"It's Lucy... she's fighting back!" Isabelle mumbled and summoned her wings.
"Grab my hand."

The Iron Dragon slayer hesitated before reaching for her small hands. The girl held a face of determination and zipped into the air quickly. Gajeel quickly got sick from motion sickness and covered his mouth with his other arm.

"You have...got to be kidding me..." Gray coughed and saw the girl fly to the castle with Gajeel.

"Lay off the iron." Isabelle muttered as they were above the room that held Lucy Captive.
Gajeel's eye twitched as her comment.

__________________________

"The future.. a future in which I'm reunited with father." Brain II mumbled.

"Is he saying that in exchange for power?" Coco questioned "Is he made something that could happen into something that's not gonna happen!". Her eyes caught a quickly flying above the room with someone holding on.
"Isabelle." She whispered with a small smile on her face.

"That's a weird way of looking backwards. He must be sharp." Happy answered.

"What the hell? Now you lost me." Natsu pulled up his sleeves. "If you wanna see you dad then go and see him."