Chapter 37: Fairy Tail Team B

"Eighth place! Fairy tail!" The arena boo'ed at the sight of team. Lucy was filled with anxiety, Gray and Erza crossed their arms and Natsu was pumping himself up.

"Let's move on with the teams that finished seventh, the hounds of hell, Quatro Cerberus!"

"Wild four!" They yelled.

"Sixth place, the all-female guild, Mermaid Heel!"

"Fifth place are the bright blue wings in pitch dark. Blue Pegasus!"

"Fourth place, the goddess of love and war, and the holy destroyer, Lamia Scale!"

"Next one finishing! This comes as a surprise! The first appearance of a guild and in third place! The midnight mobile force, Raven Tail!"

"Only two more teams that made the elimination round!" The announcer yelled.

"Ah only two more." Kai looked down from the balcony. Happy sat on her head to get a better view.

"The main guilds are all already out there." Lisanna said.

"Was there another strong guild that kept itself hidden?" Gray questioned.

"Does it have a connection to the magic power that Jellal warned us about?" Erza asked.

"The second place finisher.... oh this is a shocker! Will they become the soaring key tattered wings? The unbelievable, improbable... Fairy Tail Team B!"

Mirajane, Gajeel, Laxus, Isabelle, Mystogan and Juvia walked out. Isabelle crossed her arms over her chest. She wore a leather jacket to cover her  exposed collar bone because she felt rather uncomfortable with the outfit Mirajane made her wear. Lisanna beamed in happiness because Isabelle wore the uniform she worked on. Her hair was pulled back in a halfway up-n-down style to compliment her face.

"Isabelle?! Gajeel! Laxus?! Juvia?! Mira?!Mystogan?!"

"Ah no....Juvia is a backup!" The water mage said. "I'll be there to replace Isabelle if she gets hurt!"

"Isn't it against the rules for Laxus to be on a team?" Lucy questioned.

"Another Fairy Tail Team." Ichiya mumbled.

"And what's Mystogan doing here!" Natsu pointed at him.

"Don't tell me your Jellal..." Erza mumbled. Mystogan put a finger to his lips to shush them.

"Ah..Isabelle." Lyon swooned.

"That's the one you like?"

"That's Fairy Tail for you. Two teams made the cut...." Hibiki said.

"Hello Kai!" Isabelle waved to her white fox.Kai stuck out her tongue at her and continued to observe the teams

"You didn't tell us anything about that, Master." Lucy said filled with concern.

Master Makarov started to laugh crazy "That's Fairy Tail!" Their guild cheered loud for them. Isabelle smiled at her family.

"I see... that's how there were so many teams participating." Lucy conjured.

"Gimme a break!" Natsu hollered. The crowd grew quiet at his sudden outburst. Isabelle fake pouted and stuck her bottom lip out. "Too bad!"

"I will show no mercy even though we are in the same guild!" Natsu yelled. Isabelle just shrugged and walked away.

"Hey! Listen to me when I talk to you!" Natsu whined

"Your so whiny...." She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway! You guys are competing as another team so it makes you the enemy! I'm not losing to you bastards!" Natsu got up in their faces.
"Watch your tone!" Isabelle barked. The Salamander took a few steps back away from her and shifted over to Gajeel who next to her.

"You just took the words out of my mouth...." Gajeel smirked and put an arm around Isabelle's shoulder. "Eighth place team member." A fire sparked in Natsu's eyes.

"Gajeel and Isabelle have gotten a lot stronger." Panther lily stood beside Kai, Happy and Romeo.

"Not enough to beat Natsu!" Happy argued. Kai whacked the cat with her thick tail.

"At any rate, Team B looks totally tough!" Romeo beamed.

"Let's all do our best, right Elfman?" Mira looked up at her brother.

"And the last team! The remaining champions, Sabertooth!"

The team walked out. They looked familiar.... Sting,Rogue, Rufus, Yukino, and Ogre walked out.

"Oh it's them." Isabelle groaned.

"Hello my dear Isabelle!" Rufus waved to her.

"Isabelle?! Where?!" Sting yelled and searched the teams. He caught sight of her standing next to Gajeel with his arm around her.

"The Phoenix slayer?" Yukino gasped.

"What the hell are you staring at?!" Gajeel growled.
____________________________

"Let's begin with the game of Hidden!"

"I'll explain the rules of the game after all the players are on the field."

"Juvia says good-luck to everyone!"  The water mage ran back into the stadium. Isabelle looked around at all people that filled in the seats of the Stadium.

"What's wrong little birdie?" Gajeel poked her side.Isabelle gave him a reassuring look and waved him off.

"Nothing. I was thinking."

"The first person to step up is Quatro Cerberus's, Yeager!"

"From Mermaid Heel,Beth Vanderwood!"

"From Raven Tail, Nalpudding!"

"Eve has been called out! From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm!"

"All eyes are on Sabertooth, and they go with the minstrel who sings to the red moon! Rufus is here!"

"From Lamia Scale! Lyon Vastia!"

"From Fairy Tail Team A. Gray Fullbuster!"

"Ah...I'll do it." Isabelle raised her hands. She took off her jacket exposing her uniform.

"From Fairy Tail Team B, The Bandit : Isabelle Night!"

That was the first time people heard her last name. She was never fond of it so she never used it. It's not like it held importance to her anyway, it makes her a bigger target to her enemies in the outside world.

"Now for the rules!"