Chapter 29 : I can hear the voices of my friend voices pt. 2

"It's no use Happy

"It's no use Happy. Her transformation is close to being completed." Isabelle sighed and touched Lucy's arm. Her fingers brushed against her hand in sadness.

'This is my fault. I want to help everybody!' Lucy started to cry. A tear fell down her cheek making the four gasp.

"She can hear us!" Isabelle beamed.

_______________________

"Everyone,listen! There's a way to slow down the merging of Lucy and the infinity clock!" Warren's voice echoed in her head

"The archbishop will explain so listen carefully!"

"His grace!" Coco said.

"To merge with a sacrificial celestial spirit wizard... it takes a telepathic bond to be formed with the person and her sense of time. In other words it must integrate with her memories. For that, the chains descending from the infinity castle to the ground spread Real Nightmare while at the same time taking in the lands power and all memories!" The old man croaked.

"In other words, cut the chains to buy you guys some time!" Warren re-worded.

"Byro and Zentopias monk soldiers already left! Everyone destroy the chains!"

Isabelle nodded and hopped on Kai's back. "I will do and destroy as many as I can! Coco and happy...protect Lucy." The girl ordered.

The cat bowed his head quickly while Coco gave her a thumbs up. "We won't fail you Isabelle."

__________________________

As the two reached the outside world, the she spotted Erza smashing a chain with her large hammer. "Now!" Isabelle yelled. The large white fox hauled to a stop and Isabelle went flying to one of the huge chains that connected to the castle.

"One!" She yelled and brought the colorful sword down. It sliced through the chains like a piece of cake.

She jumped through the air and took the second chain of its hinges "Two!"

"Three!" She jumped and brought her weapon down on another chain.

Gajeel was munching on the metal chains when he caught sight of the girl jumping to her next one. "Gihee.She's in high spirits too." He smiled and wiped the crumbs lingering around his mouth. "I can't let her outdo me!"

"Fo-" "mind if I join you!" Gajeel interrupted and helped her smash the chain to pieces.

"I don't mind at all...if you can keep up!" She teased and sped ahead. Gajeel chuckled and jumped to another one beside hers. He summoned an iron fist and took one down.

"Hey looks like I- catching up...." he froze when she saw her take two down by flying through them.

Isabelle gave him a small wink and continued her mission on destroying the chains. "Slow!" He heard her yell in the distance.

"Oh it's on bird!" His eye twitched.

"Okay Tin-Can!" She took down her seventh one. The two of them hopped to different ones.

"I'm on my seventh!" Panther lily and Samuel argued. The two froze when they saw Gajeel and Isabelle competing. The girl took down another two in front of their eyes and watched them fall to the ground with a clean cut.

Panther lily sweatdropped to see his friend losing to a girl half his weight.

"Ten! C'mon Gajeel! Thought you were tough!"
She laughed and watched him "Iron Dragon: Club! Don't worry sweetheart I'm just getting started!"

"Explains why your on to fifth one!" She whacked another chain.

"Shut up!" He yelled and punched though one.

"Slow~!" She snorted and sent a beam to destroy them.