Chapter 39 : Lucy Vs Flare

Next competition it was Lucy against Flare from Raven Tail. She leaned against Mira who had wrapped her back up in bandages. "Ow." She mumbled. That man was full of evil.

"C'mon Lucy!" Isabelle screamed and cheered her friend on. "I believe in you! Make her cry!"

People gave her weird looks making her back away in embarrassment.

Lucy smiled at her encouragement. "Open gate of the bull! Open gate of Scorpio!" She summoned the two. It was so hard to see, explosion occurred everywhere's. Sand and dust covered the arena making everyone cover their eyes.

"Hair Dog, Wolf Fang!" Flares hair formed into the symbol of a wolf and went to attack her. Before she was eaten, she summoned cancer.
The crab used his scissors and chopped a huge chunk of hair.

"My hair!" She whimpered. "You!" Her hair dug into the ground and attacked Lucy from the bottom and swung her around like Isabelle had done to her opponents. It got so intense they her hair ended up burning Lucy's skin.

After about two minutes of torture, Flare let her go flying away on to the floor.

"Look at her legs!" Isabelle pointed to her feet. Her shoes were burnt to a crisp and smoking.

"Aww I really liked these shoes." Lucy said sadly. She took off her boots and threw them to the side.

Flare screamed in frustration, her hair dug into the ground once again. It grew quiet, 'where will she attack next?' Lucy looked around and looked back at Flare.

She had an insane look in her eyes. "Take her down!" Isabelle cheered. That's when she saw it. Two pieces of hair, were behind Isabelle held an nix dagger. who was leaning on Mira because of her injury. She could stab her and her friend would be dead in minutes.

"Isa!"  Lucy wanted to screamed but was too late by Flare's hair yanking her away. Lucy fell to the ground in pain making Isabelle worry for her being. She could've swore she heard Lucy yell her name.

"Get a hold of yourself!" The Fairy Tail Guild yelled.

"I guess her legs were injured more than we thought." Max concluded.

"Don't day anything. That's an order. If you disobey, you'll know what'll happen right. Anyone stupid enough like you can understand." Flare's face darkened.

"C'mon Lucy I believe in you!" Isabelle cheered. "Ow." She winced and felt her back throb again. Mira sighed and rubbed her arm.

"I'll get you more pain medicine." Mira dismissed herself. "I'll be right back."

Kai's eyes scanned the area, the hairs on her body went up. "What's wrong master?" Romeo asked.

"I feel something odd." Makarov looked down. His eyes met Ivan's from across the arena who smiled evilly. 'He was up to something'

"Blame it on your age."

"Easy, easy."

"Quiet you two!"

"No master. I feel it too. It's almost as if it was threatening." Kai sniffed the air. 'Something wasn't right.'

"There's no way they will notice. All I have to do is stab her and wait for her to stop breathing. That bitch will be dead in seconds before you get to her."

'What kind of monster is she?' Lucy shook with fear.

________________________________

Mira was still not back yet. The rest of her team stood in front of her watching the battle with close eyes. This left Isabelle alone on her own thoughts. Her eyes grew heavy and she started to yawn.