Chapter 34 : Training

"Oh I forgot.. Isabelle your promoted to S-class. " Makarov said. The guild yelled in shock. "How?!"

"Have you seen her? You took five guilds in one day! Don't question my decisions!" He yelled at the guild. Isabelle shrugged and felt her braid come un-done.

"Lucy... my braid came undone!" She whined and pointed at her hair. It was down to her waist and her braid was gone.

"I'll re-do it." Lucy sighed and followed Isabelle to a chair. The girl sat on the floor and felt Lucy's hands go to work on her hair. In about two minutes she was done.

"Thank you! Teach me your way with hair I need to know!" Isabelle fist bumped.

"Isabelle it's not that hard."

_________________________________

"It's too crowded." Isabelle complained. She still had a shirt on covering her body.

"People we didn't come here to have fun!" Carla yelled. "That's right!" Happy agreed.

"So why are you both dressed like that?" Jet and Droy raised an eyebrow.

"Aw c'mon Isabelle! Lighten up!" Levy pulled her top and ran away with it. Her guild mark was on her collar bone and exposed.

"Hey!" She covered herself. Everyone couldn't help but stare. "Look away!" She curled into a ball. Erza smirked and snatched Isabelle by the foot.

"Of Course we know that!" Erza said and pulled Isabelle to the water with no struggle. "The key is variation."

"Play hard! Eat a lot, and sleep a lot!" She explained and threw Isabelle into the ocean.

"Eiiii!" Isabelle squealed and clutched onto Lucy who was knee deep into the water.

"What's wrong Isabelle!" Lucy asked the girl who jumped on her back not wanting to go in.

"I'm scared of water! I don't know how to swim!" She cried.

"The sea!" Gray and Natsu yelled. The two went crazy and were running everywhere.

"Isabelle-Chan what is wrong? Juvia doesn't like seeing Isabelle scared." The water mage came up. Isabelle shakily pointed at the ocean and whined.

"C'mon... I'll go in slowl-" Lucy started but was cut off by Isabelle climbing higher.

"No! Don't move!" She shook her head vigorously.

"What's going on here?" Gray walked knee deep into the ocean.

"Isabelle is being a baby and won't step foot in the ocean!" Lucy explained and sweat dropped as she shivered.

"Aw cmon! I thought you said the water was cool." Gray rubbed Isabelle's hair out of her face.

"And I said it was a Phoenix's weakness!" She screamed causing attention to be attracted to them.

"C'mon then... I'll take you for a snow cone to calm you down." Lucy turned around and let Gray grabbed her arms and legs.

"Don't drop me!" She squealed and clutched harder. Gray blushed and nodded his head.

"I won't princess." There it was with that nickname. Instead of hesitating and running from her problems she calmed down and snuggled closer.

Once they were on land, they started walking to a stall with snow cones. Many eyes lingered on her as they walked. Many girls either started to make disgusted faces at her or winked at Gray. Some of the guys were getting to close.