Chapter 42 : Chariots

Isabelle sat in her usual sports bra but some joggers replaced her old and baggy sweatpants since they were torn. Her butt was parked on a table next to a drunk Cana with kai sleeping underneath. She watched as Makarov hyped his children to do well next round. Even if they loose they still managed to be happy.

"What gives? Why are they so crazy?" A stranger who sat at the bar asked the bartender. The old man shrugged and continued his work behind the counter.

"WHO WANTS SOME?!" Natsu jumped on a table.

"Another K.O." Macao announced. On the floor was Max who looked like he'd seen better days. Natsu has beaten the poor man to death.

"Not bad kid. You wanna try your luck against me?" Gajeel smirked

"just leave it alone." Laxus sighed.

Gajeel snorted and decided to provoke the thunder mage. "What's wrong? You scared you'll loose!" He teased him and started to hit the top of his head repeatedly.

"Are you trying to piss Belle off?!" Levy tried to hold him back for the sake of Isabelle who's aura grew dark every minute.

"Hey! Stop it Gajeel!" Freed jumped up. "Laxus bodyguards assemble! We must prote-" the color is his face drained as he saw his friend passed out drink on the floor with a cackling Cana lying on the wooden stable.

"If you chumps go at it and I have to pitch in the bill... I will personally make you all my dogs for the next three months." Her eyes grew dark.

"Ah~ they cant hold their liquor!" Cans slurred

————————————

"Now this looks like a party worth joining." Someone had walked into the bar towards the two of them.

"Oh yeah?" Cana sat up. "How about a couple drinks to pass the time?" Bacchus slammed a glass in-front of her.

"Ah~ so we're skipping the introductions and going straight to the fun part. You got something to prove do ya?" Cana giggled.

Isabelle sighed at the drunk "Cana I'm not responsible for your actions. It's not wise for you to continue drinking with this hooligan." She stated.

"Hooligan?! Who you callin' a ho- oh hello there~l" Bacchus cooed and leaned towards the white haired girl. "Hello there my little dove! Still miss me? Wanna drink with me? I'll show ya a good ti-"

"that's a hard pass." She pushed his head away. Bacchus smirked.

"Your still playing hard to get? I like that. That's hot."

__________________________

Cana was passed out on the floor woozy and ogling at nothing in particular.

"You have got to be kidding me." Isabelle looked down to see her friend in her own little imaginary world. Bacchus laughed and threw his arm around Isabelle's waist.

"I don't believe it!" Warren gasped.

He slapped her book away and grabbed her by the shoulder "here's my reward~" he cooed.

"What on ear-hmppff" his lips were smashed against her within an instant. He would've shoved his tongue down her throat but pulled away when Isabelle bit down on his lip hard.
She quickly pushed him off.

"back off pervert!" She kicked him towards the door aggressively with her combat boots.

"Do you gave a death wish?!" Macao yelled at him.

"If Makarov and Gildarts finds out there gonna kill you!" The two tried to throw a punch at him but failed when he hit them harder with his head. The two men fell to the floor painfully and had there heads smashed into the floorboards.

"I need some water..." Isabelle ran to a table and found a pitcher. She dumped in over her head into her mouth and began to gargle the liquid to get rid of the taste his mouth left.

"Bacchus is that you?" Erza came forward.

"Ah Erza Scarlet~" he giggled.

"Still a drunk I see." She mumbled

"When I'm sober you still look smokin hot."

"You know him?!" Lucy exclaimed.

Isabelle was spat out her backwash onto the floor and wiped her mouth with her arm. Her upper half of her body was drenched in cold water but it was worth it. She needed to be cleansed from that thing called a man.

"I'm gonna kill him." She growled and walked towards the brute. As he turned to leave from finishing his talk from Erza, he was yanked back by the collar by Isabelle.

"Huh? What gives?" He slurred over his words. Isabelle was fuming. His eyes trailed down the water droplets slowing falling down to her chest.

"You got some kind of death wish?" She yelled.
The members of her guild hid in fear and watched as she backed him out the door.

"If I catch you near my guild or me...I'll chop off your dick and feed it you as a full course meal! Isn't that wild?!" She threatened the large man. As he stepped outside, Isabelle grabbed the door handle and slammed it closed on his face hard.

"That was member of Quatro Cerbus." Erza's fist clenched.

"Their S-class wizards." Isabelle revealed and  leaned against an open table. "They sure don't act like it but they are powerful. I've encounter them while on solo missions back when I was The Bandit. I know his strength and idiotic techniques all too well."

"We've fought on occasions but there has never been a clear winner." Erza told the blonde.

"So he's as strong as you and Isabelle?"

"Why does it matter?" Natsu butted in. Him and Gray were pulling each other hair and fighting one another. "That's all history! Erza wont loose to that cocky bastard!"

"Who's says Erza's gonna fight him?!"

"Then I'll take him on!"

"Quit it!"