Life has to be celebrated

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it looks bigger than it did earlier." Anna adds.

"It's always a bit bigger in the evening."- Shawn respond for me as he pull my chair out for me. "Doesn't it babe?." He says to me as he nod for me to take a seat.

"Thanks."- I whisper softly and take a seat. "Yeah, the baby likes to make itself know after sunset."

"You still don't know what the sex of the baby is?." Liz says, as she is completely obvious to when it's possible to find out. She and babies... yeah, better not.

I shake my head as I lay my napkin on my lap. Safety first.

"It doesn't really matter. As long as it is healthy." Perfect answer from the perfect husband. "Right?." He says and takes the seat next to me.

"Lets cheers to that." My dad says and lift up his champagne glass. Everyone else follows. Only mine is filled with apple juice. Living on the wild side, I know.

"To a happy marriage and a lot of healthy babies."

Cheers.

"I remember when..."- It is Ali and Liz their turn to talk about their favorite memory they have from either Shawn or mine, or together. Shawn's grandmother actually came up with the idea to do round of memory sharing. The most awkward things already have passed by, believe me. "When Rose came back from, London? Yeah, I think it was London, after the first time she met you."-

"Yeah, it was London." I already know what she is talking about.

"What about it?." Shawn has been enjoying the things Ali and Liz have said so far. They are exposing all sorts of things, Shawn never knew.

"Well, Rose came home and I just saw a change in her."

"A change in me?." I interrupt.

"Keep quiet and let me talk, woman." Ali says sassy and focus back to Shawn.

"We knew that she liked you, even though she denied it completely."

"O yeah, I remembered that night. That is how the nickname 'smooth papi' came to life."

"Oo yeah...."- Shawn mumbles and a smile takes over his face. "I remember that."

"Smooth papi?." Lily looks at me with disgust.

"Don't judge me. That was all Liz her idea."

"Well, I have to admit. You are married to a hottie." Liz shrugs her shoulders. No biggy at all.

If it would be anyone else but Liz, I would have smack her but yeah... it's Liz. She just says what is on her mind and she is a loyal friend. Other than that, the guy is married and off the market. I don't have to worry about someone else taking him away from me anymore.

"I know but smooth papi? That just give me a cringing vibe."

"I like it. You should call me that from now on." Shawn wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"We don't want to know the names you call each other. Especially not in the bedroom."

"Lily?!." She did not just said that. "What the heck?." Our grandparents are here. Like what the hell? It is that I am a married woman now but otherwise they would have dragged me into a room and lock the door forever.

"Just saying." Lily has never really cared what our grandparents think. She simply says what she wants to say. It doesn't matter who listens. I admire that about her. I wish I had inherited that family trade.

"What about Shawn?."- I say as I look from his friends, to Aaliyah to his parents. "When was the first time you heard about me?."

This is fun. If I knew getting married would give me all the details about what I always wanted to know, I might would have married him way sooner.

Brian, Mat and Prashan exchange a look and then burst out into a laughter.

"Don't you guys even dare." Shawn warn them.

Okay, now I am curious.

"O absolutely. My friends made a fool out of me and now it is your turn. It is a 50/50 marriage, Shawn."- they are absolutely going to tell that story. Even if I have to drag it out of them."

"You really want to know?." Brian says with the largest smirk on his face.

"Was your first impression bad of me?."- okay, his comment has me worried. What did he told his friends about me? "I thought that you said that we hit it of right away, when I saw you in that plane."

"Girl, he already knew everything about you, the moment you stepped into that plane." Brian confess.

"What?." I say as I look back between Brian and Shawn, who has turned as red as a lobster. "I don't follow."

"I told you that I first saw you during that Skype meeting you had with Andrew? The one I was sitting out of sight...?."-

"Yeah?." I still do not understand.

"Well... I..."- Why is he stumbling over his words?

"Sis, the boy was obsessed over you. He did a full FBI search on you that evening. I had to take his phone away because he was so obsessed." Well, that is a major spill.

"I told you that I knew right away that you were the one I was going to marry?." Shawn looks awkward. I cannot help but to laugh about how uncomfortable he looks.

"My God... I married my stalker." Call TLC. This script is perfect for a tv series.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Here is yet again on the Piano; Mr Ryan O'Neal with 'two'."

We have hired a DJ. Well, he is not doing a full blown set here but he is just putting on some songs. Neither of us wanted to be responsible for the playlist of the evening, because lets be honest, being the DJ for the night is a huge pressure, we flew in a relatively new but promising upcoming DJ from LA. I know once the news comes out of Shawn and mines wedding and his name is going to be linked to it, he will also get the recognition he deserves

"May I have this dance from you?." Shawn says as he holds his hand out for me.

I put my glass away on the table and stand up. "I thought you would never ask."

Hand in hand, bare feet, we walk to the middle of the 'dance floor'. In reality it is just sand, an open space, that is surrounded by chairs and candles ect. Whatever, it looks perfect.

I wrap my arms around Shawn's neck as he pulls me close to him.

It's okay if you can't find the words
Let me take your coat
And this weight off of your shoulders

Like a force to be reckoned with
A mighty ocean or a gentle kiss
I will love you with every single thing I have
Like a tidal wave, I'll make a mess
Or calm waters, if that serves you best
I will love you without any strings attached

"This guy should be more famous." I mumble softly to Shawn as I smile up to him. "He's amazing."

"You are amazing." He immediately responds back, without a blink of an eye. Like the smooth fucker he is. "It feels surreal that you are finally 100% mine."

I slowly nod my head. "I have always been 100% yours, Shawn. Ever since I know you, my heart only belonged to you."

"And I promise you to keep it secure and save as long as I live."

"I will keep you to that promise, husband."

"I didn't expected anything less from you, wife."