I Was Once A Normal Girl

"Cheyenne hurry up or I am not taking you!" My dad yelled as I put the finishing touches on my makeup.

                "Coming dad! Chill please!"

                "You are going to be late!" I fixed my jeans and took off down the stairs to my dad.

                "You look nice." He checked me out, in a father way.

                "Thanks dad." I gave him a smile, a perfect one, the one that his money paid for the braces for that are now replaced by a retainer.

                "Well let's go." My dad was taking me to a concert, a one direction concert. Call me corny or stupid, but I love them, all of them. The only thing that goes through my head on the way there is meeting them, like that is going to happen. They don't have a signing tonight.

                "Are you sure you can take a cab back to the house?" My dad leans toward my door that I am now getting out of. I smile and nod at him. I am about 100 girls in the line with my ticket in hand.

                A bigger guy comes out and starts taking a few girls from the front of the line. What is going on? The girls follow another guy into the building and I wonder even more what is going to happen. I fix the beany on my head and face down to my cell phone.

                "Excuse me miss?" The man taps on my shoulder and I look up from my text to see him.

                "Yes sir?" I straighten out my body so I look respectful to him.

                "Will you follow him?" He points to another guy and I nod my head at him, then follow the man into a building. When the door opens the cold air rushes over me and I become glad that I wore a sweater over my shirt.

                "Excuse me miss?" I turn around to face a younger women with a little girl about 10 in line.

                "Yes ma'am? I stop causing the man to stop along with the man that I am following.

                "How old are you?" The girl questions me and I become awkward.

                "I am 17, why?"

                "Take my card." She hands me a little white card and I turn to walk away again. The card says.

                Ellen Cases Modeling Studio.

     567-989-09657

     Works with some of the best models in the world.

     My heart drops, I was not that pretty why did she hand me this card?

                "Excuse me sir?" I tap on the man’s shoulder that is walking me down a cream colored hallway with multiple doors.

                "Yes young lady?" He slows down so that I can walk next to him now.

                "Where are you taking me?" My words worry me, are they going to kill me or something?

                "We were told to pick very few girls out of the line for a secret meet and greet with the boys." He smiles and opens the door for me to go in. I am alone in the room I thought there were other girls being chosen?

                "Where are the other girls?" Something didn't seem right. He just pointed to the couch and I took a seat. The couch was white it matched the white walls. I took out my phone and just waited for the man to answer me.