Tendou X reader

Requested by: 

Genre: floof

Should I give myself an eyebrow slit LMAOOOOOOOO 

∞ ∞

You took a deep breath to calm your racing nerves as you sat down, closing your eyes to slow down your heart rate. Only for it to go back up when someone placed their hands on your shoulders, you jumped and turned your head seeing your boyfriend, Tendou looking at you with a lazy grin.

"(first name)~." He said, and you smiled hugging him tightly while he let out a satisfied hum, wrapping his arm around you.

"Good luck on the court today." You heard Semi say, you turned your head and saw pretty much most of the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball team members.

"You guys came!'' You said happily, giving them a bright smile while they smiled back.

"(Last name)-chan! We're heading to the court now!" Your teammates called out, you looked at them and smiled.

"We'll be cheering you on, (Last name)-senpai!" Goshiki said, smiling as they all walked off towards their seats while you nodded. You turned your attention to your boyfriend, who kept his lazy grin.

"Crush their spirits, (first name)~." he said, and you chuckled, leaning up to peck his lips. He grinned and you pulled away, walking off towards the court while Tendou went to his seat where his teammates were at.

Making your way onto court with your teammates, you took a deep breath, tossing your jacket onto the bench as you stood on court. Holding the ball, you took a deep breath as the surroundings were quiet. Until your insane boyfriend decided to sing his stupid song.

"Crush their~ spirits~! Crush their spirits~!" You popped a vein and threw the ball up to serve with as much power as you could, getting the first point for your team.

"Crush their spirits~!!!" Tendou kept singing and you looked up at the stadium, while your boyfriend was swinging his hands around and you sighed.

"Satori! Stop that!" You said, and your boyfriend shot you a teasing grin which made you pop a vein even more.

"Break their spirits~, (first name)-chan~!" He yelled and you were about to start climbing up the stadium until (best friend's name) dragged you away, back onto the court while Tendou let out a chuckle.

"You really know how to rile her up." Semi stated, sighing while Tendou grinned.

"Just showing my support, SemiSemi~." Tendou replied as you were busy on the court, his eyes never leaving your figure. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

Kentaro

Atsumu