Nishinoya X reader

Requested by: I forgot

Genre: Angst

* i couldn't remember the exact request but uh here LOL

∞ ∞

 Nishinoya had seemed like a confident 2nd year who could get any girl he wanted, well that's what all his underclassmen believed until they witnessed Nishinoya being rejected. Since then, Nishinoya had been depressed during practices, he wouldn't even be a proper libereo. He would either sit in his corner and just be heartbroken.

Well that was until you came into the picture, where you had wandered off into the gym looking for a particular team member. Once you walked in, Hinata had shouted your name which made you chuckle. The shouting had caught his attention where he had saw you, he was amazed by how beautiful you were. The day he saw you was when you were looking for Yamaguchi for a project you two had. Since that day, Nishinoya couldn't get you out of his mind as a result he developed a crush on you.

You came by the gym often after that, you grew close with the other team members and Nishinoya just because he was dorky and funny. He seemed really cool and nice, you always wondered why he was single but you saw him as an older brother. You two were close but no one really knew that you and Yamaguchi were together. You two began dating after you finished the project, where you two realized your feelings towards each other.

"Hey everyone!" You shouted happily, entering the gym with a smile on your face. Everyone looked over and smiled, yelling out your name.

"(last name)-chan!!" They all chorused, which you giggled in response and gave all of them hugs. Nishinoya dashed towards you in joy but Kiyoko blocked his way, protecting you from the hyperactive boy.

You greeted Nishinoya, giving him a hug before running off to Yamaguchi to engulf him in a huge.Yamaguchi blushed in embarrassment but managed to hug you back, burying his nose into your hair to inhale the sweet scent of your shampoo.

"Wow, you guys are intimate." Sugawara said chuckling while you blushed and pulled away, Yamaguchi chuckled nervously while Tsukishima clicked his tongue.

"Just announce it." He said while everyone looked at you two.

"U-uhm.... " Yamaguchi stuttered out while you giggled and pecked his cheek, holding his hand.

"Yamaguchi and i are dating!" You announced, not paying attention to Nishinoya who felt like his heart shattered into pieces. He stood there wide eyed while everyone was congratulating you two, especially Yamaguchi for growing some balls to ask you out.

Nishinoya frowned and looked down at the ball in his hands, sighing.

"unrequited love as always." He mumbled out walking off to the group, plastering a fake smile on his face. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

Daishou