Semi X reader

Requested by: Theawkwardnerd

*I would like to thank Mattsundere  For helping me with figure out how he would be like around reader-chan*

∞ ∞

You had first seen Semi in the boys volleyball team when you had first signed up as manager, now the both of you being in your third year. You never really started talking to him until after a few weeks of getting more curious about him. At first he was pretty cold towards you.

"Go away (last name)-san." He would often say to you but being stubborn you didn't listen to him and continued on talking to him either way. 

At first everyone on the volleyball team thought you were weird for trying to get close to the blonde haired male. He was always so cold and blunt towards you, but he's been getting used to having you around him. 

"Eitaaa~!" You cheered happily, running up to the blonde haired male who was walking towards the gym.

"What? If you keep running your gonna fall." He said with a blunt tone, you shrugging it off giving him a bright smile. 

"Awh~ Does Eita care about me?" You teased seeing him tense up, his cheeks turning a light shade a pink. 

"N-no.. who would though?" He shot back and you placed your hand over your heart, jokingly.

"Ouch...I-i'm so hurt." You acted, turning away trying so hard not to laugh.

He looked at you seeing you hugging your self, your head lowered. Feeling his eyes on you, you pretended to sniffle. His eyes widen slightly and he walked over to you, placing his hand on your back.

"H-hey.. (Last name)-san..S-sorry.." He stuttered out and you grinned, throwing your self onto him.

"I KNEW YOU CARED ABOUT ME!" You cheered laughing, hugging him while he stood there blushing.

He turned his head away, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You giggled and his cheeks turned even more red. He pulled away and headed into the gym.

"Don't just stand there idiot." He said and you grinned.

"Such a tsun tsun~.." You mumbled snickering.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Nishinoya X reader Lemon

Oikawa X reader X kuroo Lemon