Sugawara X reader

I wrote this Bc I got really bored and I'm in a shitty mood XD

_____________
💌💌💌

You sat in your room, sighing heavily. You stared at your computer screen, typing your essay.
You've been in your room for hours now, you haven't even left your seat.

Sugawara was concerned, why? Because you weren't answering his texts and at school he didn't see you after first period.

Sitting in your room, you could hear your parents talking about you from the kitchen. You sighed and rested your head against your desk.

Your mom had just randomly yelled at you after you said what you wrote on a paper for (least favorite subject). It was just a small thing. So why was she making a huge deal out of it.

You heard the front door close and a car driving off.

'Home alone. Great.' You thought frowning.

"(First name)?" You heard a rather fimiliar voice say.

"Hm?" You hummed turning your head, only seeing your boyfriend, Sugawara.

"Koushi.." You said slightly smiling.

He sighed in relief and kissed your cheek, wrapping his arms around you.

"Geez.. You made me worried." He said carrying you to the bed.

"sorry Kou.." You said nuzzling your face into his chest, sniffling.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking down at you.

"You know... Parent problems." You mumbled and he frowned.

He wiped your eyes and pressed a kiss against your forehead.

"Go get some rest. I love you." He said smiling.

the corners of your lips curved upwards. You pecked his cheek and snuggled up against him.

"Okay. I love you too." You said.

The two of you enjoyed the rest of the night, not stressing out over anything.

_________

💌💌💌

Well this mostly explains why I have a shitty mood LOL

Minus the boyfriend part. Karma, Futakuchi any of my baes come to me LOL

Wohoo~ I finished my presentation powerpoints ;D