Tsukishima X reader Lemon

❥Requested by: @Inuneko-chan

∞ ∞

Tsukishima stared down at you, as he hovered over you. You blushed and covered your face. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and pinned your arms to the sides of your head, smashing his lips against yours.

You kissed back, feeling his tongue slip into your mouth. Your eyes widen, squirming slightly. He bit your lip gently signaling you to stop moving. Tsukishima's hands roamed your body, unbuttoning your shirt slowly.

"K-kei..." You mumbled into the kiss as he latched onto your neck, tugging at your skirt.

He sucked on your soft spot making you cry out slightly. His hand slipped into your panties and his two fingers entered you making you moan. He smirked pumping them into you. You gripped his sheets, which surprisingly weren't dinosaurs.

He pulled your panties down, and you kicked them off, he gripped your thighs, making sure your thighs were resting on top of his, comfortably.

He pushed in and you yelped, gripping his upper arms. Your walls stretched out, as he pushed all the way in. You panted and he pressed kisses all over your neck, to sooth you as his fingers pressed against your sensitive nub.

Once you relaxed, he began moving in and out at a fast pace.

"S-slow down K-kei!" You cried out, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Sorry (first name). I can't." He said, as he pounded into you.

OMAKE:

(First name): You were too rough

Tsukishima: so? At least we get to stay in bed

( best friend's name): *bangs on the wall* I CAN HEAR YOU KEEP IT DOWN

author: YEAH keep it down- ACTUALLY BE LOUDER SO ENGLAND CAN HEAR YOU ;DD

∞ ∞

I want to go to England, and hear people's accent, and see sum cuties ;D

I wrote this during class ;D

I'll edit it later though

Woop woop

[ Coming up ]
❥Terushima Yuuji