Yaku X reader

-First one shot of 2K16 I think!

Requested by: 

-This is kinda late sorry! I hope you enjoyed this

________________
________________

🌸   🌸   🌸

You pouted as the rain poured heavily.

It was after school already and you were suppose to be heading home by now but you forgot your umbrella.

Sighing, deciding to walk in the rain until you remembered.

Your Senpai, Yaku Morisuke practices in the gymnasium so you decided to head over there and see if you could stay.

Once you walked in, everyone's attention turned to you until someone yelled.

"AHH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!!!" A boy with brown hair and a blonde Mohawk cheered running towards you.

"(Last name)?" Yaku questioned.

"A-ah... Yaku-senpai... I was wondering if I could stay till practice is over.." You said and everyone smiled.

"Of course! Yaku I never knew you had a girlfriend!" Lev said with a grin.

Yaku kicked lev in the back and started scolding him.

You giggled at the sight and sat down on a chair that was offered for you.

❤️   ❤️   ❤️

Yaku held an umbrella over you, including himself of course.

You couldn't help it to smile.

He gave you a smile and patted your head.

As he walked you home, he followed you to the door and you smiled again.

"Thank you Yaku-Senpai." You said with a smile.

The light brown haired boy had a blush on his cheeks but he managed to stay calm.

"N-no problem (last name)." He said scratching the back of his head.

A smile formed on your lips and you quickly pecked his cheek.

"Thank you again!" You said as he looked into your (eye color) orbs, admiring how your (hair color) framed your face.

He blushed realizing what you did and you closed the door.

Yaku walked home, with a bright red on his cheeks.

You stayed by the door realizing what you did.

"NICE MOVE (FIRST NAME)!" (Siblings name) yelled making you scream.

"SHUT UP!"

____________
____________

🌸   🌸   🌸

I was having a huge writers block.

It's been raining for the past few days, which it will be raining for the whole entire week, BUT ANYWAYS

I ordered a karasuno jacket from eBay and I got it on Tuesday and i think it really helps with the rainy weather EVEN THO THERES NO FUCKING HOOD.

Nico and I were playing in the rain like Honoka and Rin from Love live

Huehue

Okay bye bye~