Sugawara x Reader

requested by: Velvetania

∞ ∞

"Koushi. Can you hand me my laptop?" You asked your husband, Sugawara with a small smile on your face.

"Sure thing cutie~." He said with a smile.

You giggled and leaned over, pecking his cheek. You and Sugawara had gotten married 2-3 years ago, and now you both have a kid, (Daughters name). Your best friend's daughter and your daughter were both playing at the park, (Best friends name) decided to take them out while you and Sugawara relaxed at home. Sugawara leaned his head on your shoulder as you did whatever on the laptop.

"I love you (First name).." Sugawara said pecking your lips.

"I love you too Koushi." You said, pecking his lips before returning back to your laptop.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" (Daughter's name) yelled rushing towards the two of you.

Sugawara picked up (Daughters name) and placed a kiss on her forehead. You smiled, kissing your daughters forehead, before Sugawara put her down. Once (Best friends Name) left with her daughter. (Daughters name) frowned slightly and you ruffled her (Hair color) locks.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She said in a cheerful tone, signaling you and Sugawara that she wanted something.

"Yes (Daughters name)?" Sugawara asked with a smile, bending down towards her height.

"I WANT A BROTHER OR A SISTER!!" She yelled making you choke on your water.

Sugawara blushed heavily, his eyes widening. The two of you looked at eachother awkwardly glancing back at (Daughters name) who had a bright smile on her face.

"Lets get you to bed (Daughters name)..." You said picking up (Daughters name) bringing her to her room.

∞ ∞

Hope ya enjoyed that Lol