Tsukishima X reader

AHAHAHA Period-chan has apparently gave reader-chan a visit.

Requested By: @Yatoux

____________
____________
____________
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I hate you period...." You groaned as you headed to school.

"It's Chibi-chan!" Tsukishima called out smirking down at you.

You glared at him and tried to walk faster to get away from the tall giant but, he grabbed you by the back of your uniform and pulled you towards him.

"What Kei?!" You asked irritated by the boy.

"OI what's wrong with your (first name)?" He asked and you turned your head.

Tsukishima sighed and draped his arms around your shoulders, as you 2 walked.

Then WAPOW! Satan has given you cramps.

You felt tears prick in the corners of your eyes as you clutched your lower area.

"Oi you okay?" He asked and cuddled up against his mid body.

"I'm hurt kei~!" You whined and he rose a brow.

"By what Idiot?" He asked, immediately regretting calling you an idiot.

"Y-you're so mean Kei!!!" You cried and he wrapped his arms around you, planting kisses on your face.

"(First name)~ what's wrong?" Tsukishima asked wiping your tears away with his jacket sleeve.

"Satan gave me a visit." You mumbled.

"What?"

_______________

Tsukishima twirled a piece of your (hair color) locks with his finger as you were suddenly all in a cuddly mood, and happy.

Which scared him since what happened this morning.

"Kei-chan~!" You said and he looked to where you were pointing.

"(First name). Just sit down and relax." He said wrapping his arm around your waist.

_____________

"Kei! Can you buy me something from the store?!" You asked with a smile.

"What is it?" He asked looking at you.

"(Pads/tampons) and also (favorite desert)!" You said and his expression.

Gasp! Priceless.

"I-I... U-uh... Fine... Your lucky I love you..." He mumbled getting up.

"Love you too Kei!"

___________
___________
___________
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!

IVE BEEN BUSY

I JUST GOT TO VEGAS AND SHIT

IM SORRY ILL BE EDITING THIS LATER BUT I WANTED TO GET IT OUT MI ES MUY SORRY!!