Kuroo X reader

MURAHAHAHAHAHAH *I love this gif*

∞ ∞

Nicknames was something friends and couples had for each other, whether it was something so cute or stupid. It was creative and made by someone close, which made it significant to one. You never really called your scheming boyfriend by a nickname other than, 'Tetsu' just because it seemed a lot more simple. Kuroo on the other hand was more of the loving type of guy so it was natural for him to have many nicknames for you, ranging from 'baby', 'babe' and etc, but lately he always calls you 'kitten'.

Even other volleyball players from other teams such as Fukurodani and Karasuno had nicknames for your scheming boyfriend. Of course he was known as 'Nekoma scheming captain' others had different names for him.

The small energetic boy from Karasuno had referred to Kuroo as "Comb Head" or "Rooster Head" which you found hilarious because Kuroo somehow resembled a rooster.

Other Nekoma referred to their captain, as 'captain' 'Kuroo' and for the younger team members, most would add the 'san' or 'senpai' to show respect for their bed headed captain.

However there was one nickname that you found hilarious by Akaashi, 'pain-in-the-ass Kuroo-san' which was true, Kuroo could be a pain in the ass.

"Kitten~." Kuroo whined as you walked into the gym holding a bottle of water for him.

"What Tetsu?" You asked handing it to him while he tried to hug you but you quickly moved aside.

"You're sweaty. I don't wanna smell like a garbage can." You replied while he pouted, whining even more.

"Tetsu!" You growled when he wrapped his arms around you, chuckling.

"Oya~? Is my little kitten mad??" He teased pinching your cheek.

"Shut up damn sex addict." You mumbled while he bursted out laughing at the name you just called him.

"Sex addict?" Yamamoto asked trying not to snort at the name.

"Yeah. Kuroo's hair always looks like sex hair." You replied chuckling while Kuroo shook his head, ruffling your hair.

"Awh My kitten is giving me lovely names." He teased again making you roll your eyes while he pecked your lips grinning like an idiot he is.

"Come up with a better and cute one for me Kitten!" He said placing his jacket on your head as he ran to the court making you sigh and shake your head.

'What would be a cute nickname for him..?' you thought as you watched him practice.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D Short but Rin-chan is trying to get back into the habit of updating again and get a lot of one shots done~.

Coming Up

Tsukishima X (Kuudere) reader