Atsumu X reader

Requested by: no one :P 

genre: floof

Quarantine has me so bored, so lowkey might start doing updates again :P

∞ ∞

 "(first name)-chan~, are you coming to see me play today~?" You heard your boyfriend say over the phone with a teasing tone, you immediately knew he had that stupid grin on his face.

"Psh. I don't know, Atsumu. Hearing your fangirls make my ears bleed and I like to have my hearing." You replied bluntly, as you held your phone up to your ear, making your way towards the Tokyo stadium.

"How rude, (first name)." Atsumu said, letting out a loud chuckle.

"Not my fault, you even said they sounded like squealing pigs." You stated, opening the door to the gym and seeing your boyfriend standing off the side with a stupid grin. He hung up and walked over, pulling you into a hug.

"Couldn't stay away~?" He teased, while you rolled your eyes wrapping your arms around his neck.

"On second thought, maybe I should go home and sleep." You replied, slowly pulling away, but the blonde wrapped his arms tightly around you. He gave you a smile and pecked your cheek, nuzzling his cheek against yours.

"I'm glad you decided to come though." He said, looking down at you while you chuckled,giving him a smile that he loves seeing.

"I couldn't miss it.... Even though your fangirls make me want to smack them." You responded with a smile, while he laughed. He pulled away and held your hand, leading you towards the audience where the whole Inarizaki high was settled.

There were three full rows of Inarizaki high, having the cheerleaders, band and everyone else supporting the boys volleyball team. Atsumu shrugged off his maroon jacket and placed it over your shoulders, with a smile.

"You always look cute in my jackets, so where this one and be my good luck charm." He said, smiling you could feel the glares of his fangirls coming towards you. You had been feeling girls staring heavily into your soul all day, a sigh escaped your lips as you turned your attention to the girls.

"You need something?" You asked crossing your arms, only for the girls to turn their head. You rolled your eyes and you could feel them glaring again, a smirk grew to your lips as a plan popped into your head.

You chuckled and looked at your boyfriend, grabbing the collar of his shirt, yanking him down to your level and pressing a passionate kiss to his lips. His eyes widened for a second, before he shut them and melted into the kiss. You pulled away and winked at the girls who were fuming, while Atsumu chuckled.

"Good luck out there, Atsumu." You said, smiling up at him while he leaned down for another kiss.

"Mm~. Thanks." He said, grinning as he walked off while you sat down beside your friends who laughed.

"How bold of you, (first name)." (best friend's name) said, laughing while you chuckled. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

lol idk