Lev X reader Lemon

Nother lemon

Requested by: 

Let's see if i can do this more differently~

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT! NO LIKEY THEN DONT READ!

_________________
_________________

"L-Lev... S-stop teasing damn it..." You whimpered out as Lev kept pinching at your hardened buds.

"Haha! sorry (First name). You just look so cute." Lev said slipping his hand under your (Favorite color) panties, stroking your soaking wet folds.

You let out a soft moan and he smirked against your stomach, leaving kisses down to your soaked womanhood.

Lev pulled his hand out and pulled down your panties.

You attempted to close your legs but he held them open.

"D-Don't stare Idiot!" You said covering your face as you lied back down, covering your cherry colored face.

He let out a chuckle before planting kisses on your folds, making you squirm.

"L-lev! If you keep teasing I'm gonna kick you!" You said with a irk mark on your head.

"Okay okay~" He said pouting, using his fingers to hold your folds open to reveal your swollen clit.

He wrapped his lips around the nub and sucked on it rather harshly, causing you to arch your back.

Lev pulled away making you twitch in annoyance.

"H-HEY- AH!" You were cut off when he thrusted into you.

"(First name) is tight~" Lev whispered against your lips.

"Mm... L-lev.." You whimpered out wrapping your arm around his neck.

"Be prepared for a long night (First name)." He said with a childish grin making you pop a vein.

"BE ROMANTIC YOU IDIOT!"

|| Extended Scenes ||

"(first name)~!" Lev whined as you kicked him off of the bed.

"No." You said wrapping your self up like a burrito.

Lev let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your shoulder.

"If you do a raspberry while we are having sex again i will make you sleep outside." You said giving him a glare.

__________________
__________________
__________________

IM STARTING A NEW BOOK CALLED 'Stages of an Assassins Love || Ansatsu Kyoushitsu ||

Its not released yet since im doing alot of editing and shit and working on the charcters, BUT IT WILL BE OUT SOON

SO YEAH