Kuroo x Tsukishima X reader Lemon

Ohohohoho~ So sorry i was late D;

Requested by: Inuneko-chan

∞ ∞

It was very weird to see Kuroo in the Miyagi prefecture when Tsukishima and you were walking home from practice. Since Nekoma was all the way in the Tokyo, so seeing the bed haired male who just happened to be 'wondering' the streets happened to bump into you too.

Handing Kuroo the bottle water as the three of you sat in the living room of your home. Kuroo chugged it down while tsukishima was drying his face with a towel.

"So... Why are you really here Kuroo?" You asked curiously.

"Oh~. I just missed you~!" He said hugging you making you sigh.

"Don't forget I'm here too." Tsukishima said with his usual monotone voice.

"Awh~ is Tsukki jealous~?" Kuroo teased making tsukishima tense slightly.

"No." He said turning his head.

Kuroo smirked and began kissing at your neck, you yelped slightly making tsukishima look at the two of you.

"Tsukishima! Join us~!" Kuroo said grinning.

Tsukishima walked over and placed kisses on your legs, moving upwards his hands parting your legs. Lifting your skirt up slightly, to hide his head under while he licked your clothed clit.

You moaned and Kuroo was kneading your breasts, while leaving love bites along your neck and collarbone. His fingers unbuttoning your shirt, taking a good look at your (favorite color) bra. Pulling it off, tugging are your harden buds.

You gasped as you felt Tsukishima's warm tongue against your folds. Your head falling back into kuroo's shoulder. Tsukishima sat up and smirked along with Kuroo, making you gulp.

"Let's continue this in the room shall we?" Kuroo said wiggling his eyebrows

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Kuroo X reader X Oikawa