Kageyama X reader Lemon

Requested by:

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTTTTT *Lenny Face*

∞ ∞

Kageyama wasn't gonna lie, as much as he seemed like a Tsundere, he had needs...Horny needs (JFC). He always held back though, he just wanted to know if you were ready. So when his little friend down there would stick up, who knows what he did to get rid of it (OHOHOH).

It was a  Tuesday night, you were laying beside Kageyama on his bed, your back facing him. He looked over at you, blushing. His 'little friend' down under the sheets was standing up like a joystick (jsdjd). He had his needs, like i said, but he just needed it now. 

He slowly snaked his arm around your waist, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. Leaving love bites here and there, his hand slid up your shirt, giving your breast a light squeeze. Unconsciously you let out a soft moan. Kageyama took this as a sign to keep going. He slipped his free hand into your pajama shorts, rubbing your slit from the outside of your panties.

"To..bio?" You moaned out, slowly opening your eyes.

You gasped in surprise as you felt two fingers enter you, turning your head, kageyama pressed his lips against yours. Slipping his tongue into your mouth as he pumped his fingers inside of you, curling them once every few thrusts. Your stomach began to coil up, making you grip his upper arms. You released all over his fingers and he pulled them out, licking your juices off of his fingers. 

Letting out some pants, he pulled down your shorts and pushed your panties off to the side. He positioned his member in front of your entrance, looking at you. You nodded smiling, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

He pushed in and you let out a loud moan. He began thrusting making you call out his name between moans.

"I love you so much (First name)..." He said as he thrusted faster, groaning.

"I- ah!! Love you too Tobio!" You cried out in pleasure.

Lets just say, you guys kept this up for a few hours. a few..Horny hours (Insert Lenny face). 

∞ ∞

Hoped you liked it :DD sorry it's late

 ❃ Coming Up

Kuroo X reader Lemon