Asahi X Reader Lemon

Requested by: I forgot 

HENLO! I AM ALL MIGH- Rin i'm rin! Wow i haven't been as active on this book in.. so long LOL I had a dance competition 2 weeks ago and i have another one in 2 weeks BUT I'LL TRY TO BE AS ACTIVE IN THIS BOOK AS I AM IN THE ASS CLASS ONE!

∞ ∞

You could remember the time when you had first met Asahi, you had also heard rumors about him being in a gang, selling drugs and him being an adult still in school. When you had transferred to the school, many of your classmates told you to stay away from the ace. However that didn't stop you, they were just rumors and that didn't mean they were true but to the other students of Karasuno believed within those rumors..

Walking around the campus on your first day was a task, you didn't know your way around the school but you did want to see some of the clubs. Passing by the gym, you had heard screaming and a bunch of cheering. Your curiousity got the best of you as you stood by the door, looking inside. A bunch of guys running around and practicing, the karasuno volleyball team.

"Hey! There's a girl!" A energetic orange haired male called out pointing at the door while you stood there in shock.

"A Beauty!!!!!" Two males screamed as they ran towards you, a squeak left your mouth as your covered your face.

"Guys.. you're scaring her.." You heard someone say, looking up you saw a guy with his hair tied back.

"Uhm.. sorry for intruding! I'm new to the school and i'd thought i would... check out all the clubs here.." You apologized, bowing while you heard a few chuckles.

"No worries! I'm Sugawara !" A grey haired male said smiling while you smiled.

"Im (Last name) (First name)!" You replied.

"I'm Sawamura, Captain of the team!"

"I'm Azumane.. Nice to meet you.." The male with the bun said making you look at him.

"Azumane...?" You repeated slowly while he looked up.

"A-ah.. you probably heard about me through others..." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. I don't believe in rumors though! You seem like a nice person!" You said smiling making the male blush.

Since then you had became the manager for the Karasuno volleyball team, you spent most of your time with the third years, especially with Asahi since the two of you practically clicked with each other after your first encounter. Eventually Asahi had mustered up the courage and asked you out which you gladly accepted.

"Almost done, Asahi!." You said handing your boyfriend a water bottle which he took without hesitation, gulping it down.

He looked up at you and felt at ease seeing your beautiful smile that he loved so much. Asahi wrapped his arm around your waist and you giggled, using a towel to wipe the sweat away from his forehead.

When practice was over, the two of you had decided to go home right away. His arm around your waist while you were on your phone. Your head resting against the side of his chest, Asahi couldn't help it to smile at the fact that you were his girlfriend. Making your way into his house, only to be greeted by silence, Asahi shut the door behind him and you sat on the couch.

Once he sat down, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he blushed slightly while you let out a chuckle at how adorable he was when he gets nervous. You pecked his cheek and he looked down at you, his eyes never left your lips while you smiled and pressed your lips against his. Asahi didn't even hesitate to kiss back, pushing you down onto the couch as his body caging yours.

Asahi's pulled away and looked down at you, the lingering sensation of his lips on yours made you want more. You nodded quickly and he went back to kiss you. His hands made its way to your skirt, pulling them down as you tugged at his shirt. He quickly discarded his shirt as he left marks all over your neck and collarbone, your shirt unbuttoned exposing your (favorite color) bra.

A smile made its way onto his face as he removed your bra, his lips connecting to the hardened bud. You whimpered as his tongue swirling around the nub was a new feeling. His hand began to rub your slit from the outside of your panties, becoming soaked at how impatient you were getting.

"Are you sure?" he asked once again as your underwear was tossed onto the floor.

"Yeah.. I'm ready.. (OOOH I'M ABOUT TO DIVE IN!!WOAHH)." You replied while he positioned at your entrance, his eyes never leaving yours as he pushed in.

A few squeaks escaping your lips as he stretched your walls out, panting heavily as you tried to adjust. Asahi pulled out and thrusted back into you making a moan escape your lips, Your arms went around his neck as he continued to thrust into you. You nipped at his neck, leaving love bites along his neck to his collarbone.

Asahi picked up the pace, his hands resting onto your hips as he hit your spot making your vision blur with each thrust. Your stomach began to coil up as you were reaching your peak.

"A-Asahi!" You cried out as he grunted, thrusting into you harder and faster.

You clenched around him as you released, Asahi thrusted a bit before releasing. He pulled out and looked down at you while you tried catching your breath.

"I love you (First name).." he mumbled while you wrapped your arms around his neck, nuzzling your face into his neck.

"I love you too Asahi."

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up

Tsukishima X (Kuudere) reader

Kuroo X reader