Akaashi X reader

Requested by: Sissy_Matsouka

∞ ∞

The sounds of birds chirping echoed throughout the quiet room, that you and Akaashi shared. The sounds of the sheets shifting around resonated through your ears, making you slightly groan. Slowly opening your eyes, you rubbed them tiredly. Blinking a few times to adjust your eyes to the light.

You felt a pair of arms around your waist, the grip was loose so you could easily escape who ever was hugging you. Turning you head, you saw a black haired male, sleeping peacefully. Smiling at your adorable boyfriend, Akaashi, you snuggled closer to him. 

His grip tightened slightly as you buried your face into his chest, inhaling his scent. Sighing happily, you looked up at him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. His eye twitched slightl before his eyes fluttered open, revealing his grey orbs. He looked down at you, which you had a huge smile on your face. 

He stared at you for a little bit, admiring your features. Your (eye color) orbs, (hair color) locks, the way your nose would twitch if he lightly tapped it or even kissed it. The way your smile would brighten the room, he admired your beauty and cuteness. The way you would snuggle up against him whether you were cold or just wanting to cuddle while watching videos on your phone.

He smiled slightly and kissed your forehead, earning a soft giggle from you.

"Good morning (First name)." He said pecking your lips, continuing to hug you.

"Morning Keiji~." You replied, snuggling closer to him for warmth.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up for this book

Hinata X (Tsundere) reader

Kuroo X reader X Tsukishima Lemon