Hinata X reader

Requested by: inuneko-chan

∞ ∞

Hinata wouldn't admit it but he was so nervous. He was going to ask his crush, (last name)-chan if she wanted to go see a movie with him. Even though he wouldn't admit it, it was pretty obvious he was nervous.

"You can do it Hinata! Your senpais believe in you!" Nishinoya said with a huge grin, giving his kouhai a thumbs up.

"Yeah! By the way who are you asking?" Tanaka asked curiously.

"I-I'm g-Gonna ask (l-last name)-chan!" Hinata stated blushing

"Huh? Did I hear my name?" You asked walking into the gym holding a few folders for the coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

Hinata felt his whole body tense up and his soul leave his body.

"Ukai-sensei, takeda-sensei! The principle told me to give these to you." You said walking over to the two adults.

"Ah. Thank you (last name)-chan." Takeda said smiling.

You smiled back and had a small chat with the two.

"U-uhm! (L-last name)-chan?" Hinata said and you turned around.

"Oh Hinata? What's up?" You asked smiling.

"I-I was w-wondering i-if you w-wanted to hang out some time?" Hinata asked his face growing redder each second.

You smiled and let out a soft giggle.

"Sure! Just text me whenever." You said writing your phone number on a piece of paper before giving it to him.

You exited the gym and could hear screaming of happiness from the gym.

"I GOT HER PHONE NUMBER!"

"THATS OUR BABY CROW!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled with tears of joy in their eyes.

∞ ∞

It's probably late I'm sorry! I had a small writers block but yeah. Hope you liked it

[ coming up ]

Akaashi