Yamaguchi X reader

Just an Idea

∞ ∞

"Tadashi-kun~!" You cheered happily towards your freckled boyfriend, as the two of you walked around the mall.

"You're so energetic today (first name).." Yamaguchi said smiling at you.

You smiled brightly and looked around, your (eye color) orbs scanning over each store. Spotting a lingerie store, seeing a sale. You immediately blushed, stopping in front of the store. Yamaguchi looked at you and came up to you.

"What's wrong (first name)?" He asked and you looked at him with a pouty face.

"EH? Why are you pouting? A-Are you not having fun?!" Yamaguchi panicked placing his hands on your shoulders.

"Eh? I am having fun! but..." You said puffing out your cheeks. 

"But?" the freckled boy asked tilting his head slightly.

You pointed to the lingerie store and he turned his head. His face heated up, making you grin mischievously. You immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him in making his face turn even more red.

"(F-first name)?!" He said blushing madly.

"There is a sale Tadashi! I'll let you pick some!!" You cheered happily.

"(F-first name)!!!" Yamaguchi cried out from embarrassment.

∞ ∞

Mayu-chan has made a Haikyuu  one shot book~

mattsundere SOOOO you should check out her book~ 

REQUEST ORGY'S LMAO IM JK