Seventeen

A/N: Hi guys! If you haven't watched "The Half Of It" by Alice Wu on Netflix, you definitely shouldddd. It's not a typical love story because it's more than a love story and you should check it out. Anyways, here's an update. Excuse my way of writing. It's my first time to write an intense chapter. Haha. Lovelots 💛

——-

"Did you really just cried because I left you alone?" I teased my girlfriend. We're currently cuddling since she got here. And she won't even let me pee in peace unless she'd escort me. "Shut up. Who even leaves her girlfriend alone without a proper goodbye and I love you?" She said jokingly glaring at me. I laughed and hugged her tighter. "I didn't mean to leave you. I was just shocked and remembered something" I said and gave her forehead a kiss. "You kinda did." She said, pouting. Aww those cute lips. I pulled her closer so I can kiss her and "No kisses. You left me" she said, looking at the other direction. I just stared at her
"You literally let me kiss you a few minutes ago" I said. "No" she said, still not looking at me. "No?" I asked her again and she nodded. I let out a sigh and let go from our hug. She finally looked at me with puppy eyes. "You don't love me?" I left out a giggle. "Of course I do, munchkin." I said and went back to her. "You do?" She asked once again. I nodded and hugged her. I kissed her again and this time, she didn't refuse.

Our kisses slowly deepened as time passed by. I smiled while kissing her and let go. "You know we're alone in your apartment and if we're gonna continue kissing uhm..." Why does my face felt like it's fucking burning? Goodness. She stared at me for a while before she left out a laugh. "What, babe? What are you afraid of?" She said, seductively. I gulped. What the hell is happening? I tried to look away from her but her eyes seems to magnet mine.

"Ugh... someone might come, let's watch a movie?" I changed the topic and she suddenly pinned me in her bed. I gulped again. Why? Is? My? Girlfriend? So? Hot? I tried looking away then my eyes landed on her breasts and I heard her laugh. "You are so cute and I want you right now" she said, slowly leaning on me. I can't look at her in the eyess, somebody help me????

She just smiled and leaned again to finally kiss me. Damn her lips is my favorite. As our kiss deepened again, I felt her hand roam around my waist. Tracing small circles around my stomach. I giggled in between our kiss as I felt her smile.

Our wonderful kiss continued as her wandering hands made its way to my breasts. I left out a moan as I felt her cold fingers touch my nipples. "Is it cold?" Trini said seductively in my ears as I got chills. I nodded. She just left out a giggle and started kissing my neck while both of her hands are caressing my breasts. I moaned as I felt her squeeze my left boob under my bra like a stress ball and slightly bit my neck, probably leaving a mark there. I let my hands wander her back down to her ass. Damn my girlfriend's latina ass is so perfect. I grabbed her ass to pull her body closer to mine, as if the air couldn't make its way between us. I can feel my center fueling up.

She unclasped my bra and removed my shirt along with it. She smirked and licked her lips, seductively as she saw me half naked. I felt my face burning and tried to cover my body when she grabbed my hands and pinned it against my bed post. "No can do, missy." She said, teasingly and slowly kissed my neck down my breasts. I left out a giggle as her tongue made movement on my neck. She stared right into my eyes as she slowly moved down to my breasts. Giving butterfly kissed all over my side boob, not touching my nipples. I groaned in frustration and giggled. She finally stopped teasing and finally kissed my freaking nipple.
Damn I am damped down there I can feel it. It's not my fault my girlfriend is fucking hot, right? She kissed me back on the lips and finally taking off her shirt. I smiled, teasingly. I changed our position so I can be the one on top of her. I kissed her passionately and wander my hands on her stomach.

She groaned as I softly touch her stomach down to her center, so soft that she wants more. I kissed her neck down to her glorious breasts. I grabbed her right boob as my left hand wander her damped center. Tracing small circles on her clit. She left out a hoarse moan as I move my lips down to her stomach, slowly making my way down to her center. She slightly got up to see me kiss her sweet center delightfully. She tastes like heaven in bed. I continued kissing her center and her eyes closed as she moans. "Babe, fuck..." she said, I inserted my tongue in her centered and she grabbed my hair. That was so hot. I felt my center damped as well. I inserted my middle finger, slowly as my other hand squeezes her left boob and my mouth on her center. It didn't take long as I felt her tightness around my finger and added another to make her cum. She grabbed my hair harder than earlier and let go as I felt her cum. I kissed her center again before I kissed her lips.
She moved me below her so she can be on top of me again and made her way to my center. I grabbed her hair, maybe a bit harshly but not too harsh, as she kissed my center and inserted her middle finger inside me. I left out a moan as she moves her fingers in the same rhythm as her tongue, licking my clit. It didn't take long for me cum as she added another finger.
She went back to my lips and kissed me again. She positioned herself on my center and started rubbing.

It didn't take long for us to feel as if our bundle of nerves is about to explode. We both left out a heavy sigh and moan as we reached heaven. She kissed me again "I love you" she whispered. I smiled and kissed her back. "I love you more, gorgeous" I said.

Trini's POV

After I followed Kim in her house, we talked about things and jealousy was our main topic. I stayed the night with her when Jason called me.

"Trini, we got your note." He said frustrated. I am confused "what note?" I asked. I heard hin sighed before answering. "There's another murder case. No need to come here, the police already investigated. The note was found for you to read. Tomorrow, you'll open it and tell the police" another fucking note? Are you kidding me? I sighed. "Okay. See you tomorrow" I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Kim asked me. Why does she always looks pretty when her hair's just falling from her back? "Jason. God, you look gorgeous" I told her and hugged her. She giggled when I kissed her ears like a kid. "Stop that or I'll have my breakfast right here" I said. She was stunned and grinned. "Why not?" She answered. I love it when she's teasing. I smiled and kissed her again. Guess we'll have a part two before we meet Jason.

A/N: This is technically a chapter of bed scene lmao. It took me some time to write the bed scene. I am still awkward about it but yeahhh. Hahahahaha. Gonna update soon. 💛