Two

"ZACH GIVE ME BACK MY BACKPACK! I NEED TO GO!" Trini yelled while chasing Zach around our table.

"Zach, give Trini her backpack" Billy said calmly. I chucked.

"What are you laughing at, huh?!" Trini glared at me. I widened my eyes and "me? I'm not laughing" I said trying so hard not to laugh at her face.

"Goodness, please guys, you're 19 not 5. Trini, can you just stay for a while? It's been a month since we have seen each other!" Jason added. I grinned at Trini.

"You bitch! Jason, I have assignments to do and my brothers needs my help!" Trini said. Jason looked at me with 'do you guys have assignments​?' expression. I shook my head no.

"AHA! You have no assignments! And since when did your little bros need you for something? They can do everything! You'll stay here" Zach said mocking at Trini cause she have no choice but to stay in this room with a bunch of idiots.

"I hate y'all" she said while sitting on her sit again. "Love ya too" I mocked her. She just glared at me and looked at Zach.

"Zachie pochie, how's your mom?" Trini asked. "Yeah man, how is she?" Billy added. I got up to get myself some milkshake. I'm craving like crazy since after class.

"She's actually fine. She said she still feels a bit pain but nothing too serious... I think" Zach told us. I just nodded.

"Let's go have fun tonight! I've heard there's a bar who opened yesterday. I heard they have good music and the best drinks" Zach lighten the mood.

"You sure about that? You might end up puking like what happened last month HAHAHA" I mocked him. He smirked at me. "Me? Weak? Drinking? Oh no, darling, you challenged the wrong man" he said winking at me. I just laughed at him.
"You're a guy not a man, goof hahahaha" I told him.

"Zach stop hitting on her, she's not what you think she is" Trini said, opening the book she was reading. I smiled. Zach is so obvious but I know he's not what they think he is.

"Wait, what did I miss? Holy Sh-- okay I didn't finish that" Billy said, shook. We laughed at his reaction.

"But Zach, you're dating Ash right? Isn't she from the street next to you, Kim?" Jason asked. Seriously? What the hell. "What?.. I mean yeah she is. What's with her?" I asked Jason.

"Zach has been hitting on your neighbor Kim!!" Billy said, laughing. He turned his eyes back to his book. Such a bookworm. Billy and Trini? I don't know how to handle being with them. Imagine, two bookworms hanging out with you. Isn't that fantastic? *Sarcasm*

"Really? Wow I didn't know Ash was into GUYS" Trini said, shady. I looked her way but she's still reading her book. See? But what the hell? Why did she became shady all of the sudden?

"Me either. I was shocked when she said yes when I asked her to hang out but come on! She's hot, right Trini?" Zach defended. I chucked at him

"I'm not into Ash. She's not my type" Trini said, looking up at Zach's eyes. "Goodness, Kim, your milkshake spilled on the floor! Clean it up!" Jason yelled at me. I didn't know I spilled my drink. I wasn't aware. My senses were all shut.

"Billy, can you help me with my history homework? I'm too lazy to read a whole damn book to summarize. Is it okay?" I asked. Billy looked up at me with his wide eyes. "What?" I asked him, drinking my milkshake.

"You? Homework? You're doing homework? Is this the end of the world?" He said, still with wide eyes. I just smiled sweetly and nodded.

"THE END IS NEAR!" Zach preached.

"Tell me, where'd you put Kimberly? Is she still somewhere there in you?" Jason asked as if I wasn't myself. Maybe I wasn't myself. But damn I need to get off this thoughts of mine.

"Come on y'all. I just need to pass this grading. My mom's gonna kill me if I'll fail" I said. I was half serious, half joking. I looked at Trini who continues to read her damn book.

"Okay okay! What's your homework about?" Billy asked me, acting like he surrendered, still shook. I just shake my head. They're so annoying.

I started my homework with Billy's help and what happened in the end? He was pissed because I don't know what the hell those questions are and​ he ended answering all my homeworks.

"Omg this things are done." Billy said after an hour answering. "Expect a perfect score for that" Zach winked. When will this ass stop winking at me? "Stop winking at her or I'll put my fingers in your eyes and get you damn eyeballs" Trini said. Wow. She spoke after so long. I just grinned at Zach.

"Guys, get ready. We're gonna hop the pop of that new bar. We're leaving in an hour. GET UP!" Jason yelled at us. We all got up and get ready cause this night's about to explode.

I was brushing my teeth when Trini showed behind me.

"JESUS! you could've killed me, Trini!" I told her. I was off guard. I thought she was a ghost. Damn.

"But I didn't, right? Move faster, we need to talk" she said dryly. I was confused what the hell she was talking about and when I turned around to face her, she wasn't there anymore.

"What the hell does she wants to talk about?" I asked myself in front of the mirror. I shook my thoughts and started to get finished.