Sixteen

A/N: Hi! An update for those who are waiting for this story 🖤 I've re-read some chapters and saw some typos and grammatical errors. I'm sorry again. Again, English is not my first language. Thank you for the long wait! Love lots 💖

Trini's POV

How was that girl my childhood friend? I can't remember anyone. Any person who had the guts to talk to me when I was a kid. Thinking about how rude and unfriendly I was? Nah. No one would dare. No one literally. No one except...

"Hey" a kid in a pink dress said. I hissed "get off of me, go play in the playground" I rudely said. She just stared at me and smiled. "You know you're like my sister. She's rude. More than you are" she said and sat with me. What? Did she j-just???!!!!! What??????? Sat next to me???????!! I glared at her. "What? You don't own this place" she smiled. I just lay down the grass and continue to stare at the clouds.

Clouds are so pretty. I am a fan of its art but I don't really know what it's called "that's a cirrus cloud" huh? I looked at her, she was laying the same as I did. "How'd ya know?" I asked "my mum told me. It's pretty, isn't it?" She asked. Oh okayyy. I smiled at her "yeah it's pretty" she looked at me "but you look prettier when you smile" huh? "Wha—"
"Eli, let's go. Mum's waiting" someone in the twenties yelled. "Oh. Uhm, nice meeting you! But goodbye!!" She yelled as she got up and ran away from me, confused.

No... she can't be...

"What are you thinking about?" Zach asked me. I looked at him, "uh nothing really. What's up?" I asked. "See? You weren't paying attention!" What the fuck was he talking about? We were on our way to the cafeteria to eat lunch. I just shrugged.

"Hey babe. What's wrong?" Kim asked. I just smiled at her. "Nothing. I was thinking about the Valentines fair you were talking about earlier" I said. Lying. Tss. "Oh really? What do you plan to sing for me??" She asked excitedly. I laughed nervously. Fuck what am I gonna sing??? "It's gonna be a surprise, babe. Wait till Thursday and you'll hear my precious voice" I teased. "Shut up. Tss. Why won't you sing me, privately? I mean why have you never tried???" She asked. I smiled. "Because I want to spend more time with you, cuddling and having-" I didn't finish my sentence as Billy and Zach are fighting, again.

"Zach fucking give Billy his sandwich already!" Jason yelled. When will my friends change? Never. I shrugged. "Look at poor Billy, babe. Help him out" Kim said as she was laughing. I smiled "Zach, don't eat Bil's sandwich. He needs energy for his new crushmate" I teased. Zach looked at Billy, teasingly. Well Billy? He's staring at me as if I am dead in his mind. I laughed so hard. God I wish my friends will stay this close forever.

We were busy eating and teasing Billy about his new crush when Eleanor came. She really doesn't look like the annoying kid from the park. "Hey babe. What's up?" Kim asked and she looked to where I was looking at. She looked down, confused. Eleanor left with her guards. I came back to teasing Billy but I find Kim silent.
"What is it, babe?" I asked Kim. She suddenly looked up and shrugged. "Nothing. I'm going now, I'm not feeling well. I don't have classes anymore anyways" she said and grabbed her stuffs. I got confused. What just happened? Kim left without saying goodbye. I looked at the three idiots in front of me and Zach was signaling me as if I've done something stupid. "Follow her already. I'll tell Mr. Pots you got sick. Go" Jason said. I nodded and get my stuffs and followed my girlfriend.

I was already in the parking when I realized I came to school with Kim. Fucking hell. How am I supposed to follow her now?

Take the train, you idiot. I huffed and ran as fast as I can. Kim's house is too far from the University that's why she has a car. I'd probably be there by 3 PM. I shrugged and continued to run

Kimberly's POV

Stupid little jealousy. I left Trini alone without even saying goodbye. And how is she going home? She didn't bring her car. Stupid Kim. But never mind. You're home. Jason will give her a lift. I grabbed my phone to text her but the it's dead. Fuck. I immediacy charged my phone and got stressed. No messages nor calls from her. Wow. What the actual fuck?

I was about to cry in my bed when someone rang my doorbell. I didn't order anything to eat. I got up and checked my cctv. It's Trini. What the fuck. I look horrible what to fucking do??? Open the door you stupid. I inhaled and opened the door.

"K-Kim, uh... Can I come in?" She asked looking at the floor. My girlfriend does look cute but did she just took the train? I opened the door for her to enter.

"Why did you leave suddenly?" She asked me, still staring at the floor. "I told you, I feel sick" I said. "But you didn't say I love you" she's still got her eyes on the floor. "Trini my eyes are here and not on the floor." I said and grabbed her face and saw she was crying. Oh my God my baby is crying. "H-Hey... I'm sorry don't cry. Please" I said as I wipe her tears. "You left me" she said, sobbing. "I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry babe. Come here. I love you" I said and gave her a hug. Damn I thought she didn't care.
"You do?" She asked like a kid. I smiled and hugged her. "Of course" I answered. I felt her smile. "I love you" she said, "I love you more" I answered and kissed her.

A/N: okayy that's a fine update I think? Lmao. What do you think? 😂 comment and vote for the story. Lovelots. 🖤