CHAPTER 12

Holly POV

Since the first time i met her when she arrive in our classroom, Im not gay but i will go gay just for her. And my stomach feel so funny like theirs a butterfly in it whenever shes around and it get more worse when im so close and inches apart from her.

I think im in love with Bailey even though theres jake secretly gazing at her. But what makes me feel worried more... maddison act so strange whenever i get too close to bailey... or jake otherwise keeps hanging out with her too i dont know if shes really mad at bailey when jake caught her attention for the first time or shes mad because emily finally replaced her.

But no. I actually saw her glancing at bailey somehow and its something else, its so deep like shes staring at her soul secretly whenever i caught her, she changes it back to a glared look to make me believe that shes truly mad at her.

"maddison i told you to not to do that to them?!" i yelled at her face "oh dont be such a baby holly your in this too!" she argued back "well congratulations maddison what will your uncle think of this? if Ms. Hale tell him that where behind of that prank, we're screwed! you put us all in trouble once again! Our parents will kill us, dont you realize that!" i clenched my fist in anger

"I heard bailey's Aunt is one of the best doctors in SilverNorth Hospital" Samantha said in worried face "and SilverNorth Hospital is the one of the best hospital in this country.... i dont want to get expelled" Audrey added making a sad face "Neither do i" Jenny agrees while her arms folded across her chest.

Maddison snorted out "I cant believe all of you" and shook her head "Alright Fine! i'll take care of my uncle about this" and dashes out of the room.

I was so worried about bailey and i didnt realize that im already facing them when i entered the restroom.

They're cleaning all the slime stains all over their body "of all the people i get to face in this moment why them already?" i mumbled silently now im way too nervous as hell

"What are you even doing here? Are you checking us how horrible we look?" emily said frowning "why dont you take a picture, last longer" grace added smirking

"no, i-i just came here to say im sorry.. for what they did to you guys... on behalf of them. I-i tried to stop them but.." i explained stuttering God! stop trembling now holly!

"So you guys really did this to us? But why?" bailey asked OMG! Arent she cute when she looks sad. Until maddison came along with my friends Oh please not again!

"Lookie what we have here.. weirdos covered in blood! Hahaha it really suits you guys!" she said laughing hysterically, I rolled my eyes on her.

The nerve!

Emily rush in front of her angrily, good thing bailey managed to stopped her.

"You know you dont have to be so mean to us, you know for yourself that we didnt do anything wrong to you" bailey spoked and maddison smirked at them "really..?" she said and crossed her arms in anger.

"maddison dont make this thing worst" i whispered "you're just saying that because you have a crush on her!" she whispered back angrily "are you really jealous on bailey or its something else..." i added frowning.

"Shut up holly!" Maddison said out loud, and i can see the confused look all over her face.

"Dont you have something better to do? Because we're busy cleaning up your mess you did to us!" emily smirked, maddie walked towards emily close enough to face her.

"Thats not enough, i will make your lives miserable than you can imagine as long as you guys exist!" she threathen them and glanced back at me intently.