CHAPTER 35

Maddison POV

It's been a 4 days since Bailey and I saw each other from the airport the last text I received from her was 2 days ago and a day after they landed on her home country she told me she's having trouble sleeping from jetlag or time differences.

Her aunt also messaging me that Bailey's been sleeping for more than an 8 hours like a zombie. I remember 2 days ago when we facetime she look so exhausted and tired, my baby.

"Maddie, food is ready" Monique poke her head through the door "Maddison... " she calls and I was staring at my phone sitting on my bed waiting for her to call or text.

"MADDISON!" she shouts snapping me out of my trance "w-what?!" I respond blinking "what- what is it?" I said in dumb, she rolled her eyes on me standing at the door with her arms folded.

"Gosh, are you deaf or something? You've been zoned out staring at your phone for long... " she sighs, then walk towards me sitting on the edge of my bed "hasn't she called you yet?" She asked.

"It's been 2 days since we facetime and she told me she need to rest because she's having troubles sleeping" I said sadly "just leave a message, I know she will reply" she assured me.

"I missed her" I mumble "she will call you, just wait okay... " she patted my leg and walk out of my room "come down here and eat! before you starved to death" she yells outside, and I let out a long sigh.

I went downstairs at our dining room slumped down on my seat not in a mood to eat, Monique just rolled her eyes on me again, shaking her head.

"Pull yourself together honey, you look like you failed a whole exam" my mom shook her head, I lean my arms on the table and rest my head on the top of it.

"That is not appropriate in front of the food, stop sulking" my mom scolded me "seriously, Maddie you're acting like a baby" she said, shaking her head "I'm not a baby!" I knit my brows at my sister.

"Well stop acting like one.." My mom added handing me the bowl of salad. I ate my food in silent and goes back to the position where I am earlier.. in my bed hugging my pillow and glancing at my phone on the side table after I send her a few messages, my mom sighed standing at the door "why don't you call her instead?" She suggest.

"No, i dont want to disturb her.. also her auntie was not in their home so i don't know who else to call" I pouted, she sat next to me caressing my arms "dont worry maybe later she'll respond-".

We both jump when my phone rings "its bailey!" I pick it up, grinning "well there you go, i think your genie grant your wish... I'll be downstairs if you need anything" mom gave me a peck on the top of my head.

There she is the beautiful face that i missed so much, smiling on my phone screen "hey love, sorry if dont facetime you that much... I just dont feel so good lately.." She rubs her eyes looking so tired her eyebags are dark, she yawns.

"How are you?" She added smiling weakly "you look awful babe, are you sick?" I ask in worried "yeah i think so... Just a bit of fever but dont worry i can handle it" she smiled weakly.

"Are you sure-" i got distracted when a girl showed up in the screen handing her something then kissed her cheeks "thank you" bailey smiled at her and i suddenly i felt my blood boils.

"What the... Bailey!" I shouted, she jump from her seat "oh shes-" i cut her "what the heck bailey, who is that girl?! so thats why you're not replying? you better not cheating on me i swear-" im so angry right now.

"Whoa.. relax love-" i interrupt her "how can i relax when that girl kissed my girlfriend-" she cut me off "its my brothers girlfriend!" She protest, and i sighed in relief and felt ashamed.