CHAPTER 9 - New Acquaintance

NEW ACQUAINTANCE

I started working at the local restaurant every weekdays after school. Its hard, you also need to make sure that you wont break anything you carry on the tray, well i have to get used to it then. I also met Ella "gosh she's so beautiful! she looks like a princess!" i said mentally amazed by her beauty.

She works in the counter and her boyfriend Ethan a good looking guy who works inside the kitchen and the other employee stuff. They were so nice and funny, i loved it. And the customers you see mostly are elderers and kids with their parents, you will often see teenagers here.

__________________________________________________

I was taking a nap at the library in hiding while sitting cross legged and cover my face with my handkerchief while my head is leaning against the wall.

I flinched when someone sat beside me and hugged me, holding me by my waist while she leans her head on my shoulder, i remove my handkerchief from covering my face and it turns out its Holly, Again!

Her face flushed red, beaming "Hi" still hugging me, i smiled back "you again.. what are you doing here?" i said and chuckles while i remove her hand from my waist and stood up then she handed me a lunch box.

I gave her a question look "I was looking for you earlier but you were nowhere to be found, so i tried searching here. I baked something for you, here.." she said blushing, i gazed at her "uhm... thanks but you really shouldnt have to holly.." i told her gently "It's cupcakes, i hope you'll like it" she said sweetly.

"Holly.. can i ask you something?" i asked her while looking at her and she waits for me to speak. I sighed "maybe i'll ask her next time i guess.." my mind said.

"Nothing.. thanks for this holly" i said sweetly "Always!" she grins.

"Do you mind if i eat with you guys at lunch later?" she asked while walking outside the library "no problem, i'll tell em but.. will maddison--"

"oh no need to worry about her, i can take care of it. I'll see you later B!" she waved at me while running happily and i shook my head in confused.

__________________________________________________

We ate our lunch with Holly, emily seems to be okay with it, i glance at maddison's direction shes laughing with her friends. We talked about the game last friday and about Falcon's team. Holly smiles makes me blush, emily snapped at me singing "Bailey.." teasing, i bumped her shoulder  gently to make her stop.

After school i go straight to the restaurant where i work. We, the employees always go through the backdoor "Bailey!" Ella greeted me "Hi, Ella!" while wearing my work uniform.

I start to take the customer's order "Thank you dear!" the old lady said sweetly after i put her food in her table. Its been a week since i started working here.

"You know some of our customers seems to like you so much bailey!" Ella said grinning "i noticed that too, especially the kids" Ethan added. They were right and im so thankful for that because they also help me to know more about them especially who always eats in here.

Ella treated me like a younger sister because she told me she always wanted to have a sister, she's so bubbly and sweet. I wonder how she look when she got mad or sad, she's so cute! If ever i wanted a big sister i'll choose her.

I also told my friends where i worked and sometimes they spend their time eating or hangout here. The vibes in the restaurant was so comfortable  even the random kids play with the other customer or with me, most elderly are dancing and having a good time. I also do my homework here during my breaktime or take a nap.