CHAPTER 40 Part 2 - Married

MARRIED

Another slow dance came into the music and some couples dancing on the floor while maddison was busy laughing and talking to some people while I'm with my siblings.

"I can't believe you married first than me" my older brother whines and Leo laughs with Taylor "poor you kuya" Taylor laughs "hey.. how is that my fault? You're too slow" I joked "and we love each other" I added.

"You mean maddison madly in love and couldn't wait to tie the knot with you?" Monique chuckles "you're a very lucky one bailey, maddison can't get enough of you" Monique's boyfriend added smiling "thank you, I'm lucky to have her too" I smiled "you guys are soulmates" leo beams.

"May I have this dance?" Jake snap behind me "hey, jake.. Of course" I replied "oh so you're Jake!" Leo and Taylor said in unison and Jake introduced himself and shook their hands then leads me toward the dance floor with the other people dancing.

"I guess I could say this is one heck of a ceremony..." He smiled faintly gazing into me "I couldn't agree more, this is like a fairytale dream.. I mean have you seen the designs?!" I beamed "you guys outdone yourselves... " he grins but his smile not reaching his eyes.

"Something wrong?" I frown "nah.. I'm just happy for you both" he said glancing to the ocean "I'm sure you'll find someone soon.. who deserves your love" i said softly.

My arms wrapped around his neck dancing into the music then he gave me his sweetest smile. We talked for a moment about the college stuff where he wanted to pursue his dream to be a basketball player and an architect.

After the song came to an end he gave me a long sweet kiss on my cheeks and i smiled, i see from the corner of my eyes that my wife shoot us a scary daggers.

"Don't be shy to call me anytime if you need anything, okay?" He smiles "of course, bestie" I chuckles "okay.. now that's the best I got so far?" he laughs "Jake.." I said "I'm just kidding" he chuckles.

"Excuse me, can I cut in?" Maddison said blankly "of course... And congratulations again, to both of you" he said smiling and she gave him a cold shoulder.

Jake goes back to our basketball teammates who's enjoying talking and laughing, Caleb, Alex and Kyle with the other tigers team including the cheerleaders who nods at us raising their champagne in hand.

Maddison and I smiled back to them "A thank you would be nice" I frown at her as she holds my waist pressing our body to each other "whatever" she said coldly.

"Don't be like that" I said staring at her upset face "don't act like I didn't see him giving you a long kiss on your cheek and you enjoying it" she sternly said and I can feel she's holding herself to get mad.

"It was-" I said then she finish my word cutting me off "a friendly kiss.. yeah right" she rolls her eyes "maddison.. Look I'm sorry, okay" I said softly and gently.

"He still doesn't have the right to kiss you, you're my wife now" she retorted quietly "I'm sorry, but love it's just a kiss on the cheek.. Please don't get jealous" I added.

"I'm fine with a quick peck not with a long kiss" she argues "alright, alright" I said still not meeting my gaze "please, look at me" I say, she then stare at me and I lean in to peck her lips.

"Im sorry, I just hate his guts" She said calmly "You're mine bailey, don't you ever dare look at the others or I'll punish you" she added intently "what do you mean by punish?" I frown.

"You know.. punish you in bed" she whisper biting her lips and I widen my eyes "or we can start right now.." She smirks then lean her face onto my neck licking before she sucks it, I manage to control my moan as I blink dismissively from hearing her words.