CHAPTER 36 - The Suprise

The Surprised.

Maddison POV

She's the one for me and I've never been so sure of anything in my life than the fact that i love her and i cant stop loving her and hopefully I got the 'yes' when I did propose to her.

"Are you f*cking serious right now?!" Monique blurted out wiping her lips with the napkin "honey, this is so not funny and absolutely not a game" my mom frowns in disbelief "I'm definitely sure about this" I said confidently.

"But what if you got rejected?" Monique said in concern "then I'll wait and do it again" I said without hesitation "you're crazy" monique shook her head "yeah for her, I know" and continue eating my food.

They just shared a confused look at each other in disbelief "honey, you can't just decide that quick-" I cut my mom "I want to marry her before she gets to college mom" I said simply.

"Don't worry, monique will come with me" I said "what?!" Her eyes widened "don't you want to take a vacation? You can bring your boyfriend if you want to" I suggest.

"Of course I want to but... Maddison I'm kinda scared to what Bailey will react about this.. she's too young to settle with- oh for Pete sake, you both too young for this!" She retorted.

"I already talked to her about this... " I said softly "and?" Mom raise her brows "she kinda.. doubt? but she said she'll think about it" I explain and they all roll their eyes on me.

"Are you definitely sure Maddie? your relationship is not that long enough to make a big decision" carmen joined in "you don't know how big step you are going to take especially planning a family and marriage... It's a very big deal" my mom added.

I sighed heavily "have you ever think about what will she feel about this or what her dream goals to achieve first before settling into marriage, you guys are still studying... You might lose her if you push her" carmen advices and they agreed.

"But what if she accept it?" I frowned "then will be happy for you guys, but please dont rush things" mom said "i dont want you both to regret someday okay..." Mom points "i dont think i will mom" i said with no doubt.

At my room

"Hey babe" i greet her "hey love, how you've been? Does that guy still bothering you?" She asks frowning oh.. now she's getting jealous "yeah" i sighed, pretending.

"Is it possible to throw a ball at his face while im too far away?" She asked with her thinking face awww.. she's so cuuute! "If i got a power, i'd be honor to grant it" i bat my eyelashes and giggles.

"Don't let him get to you, im sorry if im not there to protect you though i can call a backup... how about tom? Em? Or Pete? Or all of them-" I interrupt her "I'm alright babe, you don't have to worry" I chuckles.

"Actually.. change plans, Im going to work with mom" I smiled "really? That would be great!" She exclaimed happily i love how she always supported me, gosh I'm falling too hard for this girl.

"Oh I remember you told me you wanted to be just like her, right?" She says and I hummed in response beaming.

"Then maybe that will be the first step to your goal.. I'm happy for you, love" she grins "gosh, im so in love with you" i chuckles "i love you too" bailey winks and i blushed.

"babe..." I start "yeah?" She replies "have you ever thought about..." I gulped "thought about what, love?" She ask frowning "marriage?" I mumble, looking down "what? I can't hear you love" she says.

"About marriage.." this time I stare at her face for any reaction I can get, I can see that she's having a doubt "i- yeah i-i guess... marriage is a big deal. Planning about it.. is kinda hard... But uhm " she hesitate to continue..