CHAPTER 2 - New Friend

NEW FRIEND

-a week later-

After my auntie showed me around and explain a lot of things, what to do's and dont's and introduce me to some of her close neighbors and friends.

I already feel how actually hard when your alone in a big house. She was really a hardworking person, she go home so late sometime leaving me with her two dogs. What do i expect from being a doctor, thats really a tough job. Saving lives and im so proud of her about it.

"Wake up B! You dont wanna be late for your first day of school arent you? Come on breakfast is ready!" She exclaimed "I'm up!" I respond while trying myself to get up, Im really sleepy maybe i'll take another nap for 5 minutes? "Bailey!" She yelled Or maybe not...

After fixing my bed, took a shower and put some nice clothes for my first day and ate our breakfast "I'll take you to your school and i will talk to your principal..." i interrupt her "wait why are you going to talk to the principal?" i asked and shaked her head

"you're not enrolled yet B, are you sure your awake?" she giggled and shook her head again "come on, you need to be early for your first day" she said hastily

While riding going to school i get so nervous and scared. Meeting new people... what if they dont like me?

"Bailey, are you alright? you seems so nervous since you got here in the car?" She asked and i just nodded in response "Stop overthinking, you dont have to be scared. Just be yourself, you know its just a school like back home but different people. You'll get used to it, just relax okay?" She added

"Sorry auntie, im just so nervous. What if they make fun of me?" She suddenly stopped her car and park for awhile "Listen i know you're scared thats same as you go to school back home remember when its you first day too? That also happens to me when i first arrived here, instead of being shy i became confident because i needed to. For us, and for me. You can do this, trust me they were nice." She smiled and i sighed heavily

Okay yeah i can do this! Inhale..Exhale "You're right no need to be scared, I can do this!" i said "Thats my girl! Think of them as an alien so you wont be nervous okay?" She joked

🏫🏫🏫

After we arrived at school we go straight to the principals office. "You must be bailey?" the principal extend his hand "Yes sir, its nice to meet you" i said "Welcome to Northwood High bailey! First i'll introduce you to my student here... Emily!" He called and a girl entered the room with her wavy dark brown hair and a black eyeshadow. Shes pretty!

"Bailey, this is emily she will be the one to show you around the school for a moment before the class starts... off you go now" he commanded

"Hi im emily" while extending her hand "Im bailey, nice to meet you emily" shyly i said and shaked her hand. Emily showed me around the school, she seems really nice and she also keeps smiling whenever she talks.

While emily explaining some stuffs about the students, a girl with black long hair with a sassy face caught my atttention. Shes with her friends wearing cheerleader outfit, talking and laughing while she sat on the table outside. Shes so beautiful and...

Emily snapped and pulled me suddenly, i gasped "aww.." i exclaimed "dont look at her like that" she said "why? im only looking at her for 3 seconds" she look at me frowning

"Just dont, trust me. You wont gonna like it. Shes the mean one here in campus" While she glance back at the girl "really? i mean... whats her name then?" I asked and take a last glance, emily gazed at me confused.

"Her name is maddison anderson. We call her "Maddie the Mad Chic" shh.. dont tell anybody or call her that, but thats true. Shes a real bitch, trust me dont get so close to her" She said

Oookay...

"alright... Thanks for letting me know em" I grin, i feel i can trust her. I hope she will be my friend here "Anyways we need to go before the class start soon" i nodded and followed her

The class was cool but weird when i introduced myself in front of them, they started murmuring and keep staring at me. Gladly emily offered me a seat next to her in a third row close to the window. i knew she will be my friend here yay! *fingers crossed*

Now i wont be feeling awkward to anyone that i dont know yet. In addition maddison that emily told me about, is also my classsmate.

She keep glancing at me a while ago when i entered the room.

Do i have a dirt on my face? Anyways she's so gorgeous! I dont know why but i feel so attractive to her. Her looks makes you melt that your stomach dropped.

While at lesson i thought it was nothing but a guy keep glancing at me while playing his pen on the table. He's also attractive and his smile is infectious so i smiled back. Suddenly emily tap me to focus on the lesson.

Then the bell rang "Bailey lets go! i'll introduce you to my friends" Emily said hastily and grabbed my hand

Shes so excited! "Okay first of all stop staring at jake, its not a good idea bailey thats maddisons property" she warned me.

"I didnt know, i just accidentally look at him" i said flatly and she just shook her head while walking to the cafetaria.

Everyones eating their food and emily did introduce me to her friends, a short guy with curly black hair name Tom and a blonde girl with glasses and a pouty lips, Grace. I joined them for lunch.

"So bailey where exactly you from again?" grace asked "Philippines, where lots of islands you can go to" i said proudly cause its true."Yeah i heard about it! your place is so cool and people there was so nice!" Of course "Thanks tom!" I replied .

After class i got home auntie was so proud and happy that i already made friends. Im also glad that happened so fast and i also encounter that they have a basketball, not a football. Thats so great! Basketball is my favorite sport.

Auntie didnt even know my secret yet, about my identity. Will she accept me when she finds out? Or will she get mad? My mom know that im a bisexual and she accepted me, i hope she will too.. Someday.