CHAPTER 31 - Argument

ARGUMENT

Sunday came of course the dinner last night was great and fun! I finally get to meet her dad who works in the politics, he's such an handsome middle aged for a father...

Now I know where they get their good looks also maddison was so happy during that dinner even tho their parents are divorced they still have a decent conversation as a family not that awkward with each other. 

Maddison called early this morning because she knows what day it is "can't you just not go?" She whines on the phone "love... we've already talked about this, Tom and Vincent are gonna there okay... What are you so worried about?" I said softly.

"I just- ugh! Can I pick you up after you hangout with them?" She whined again "mads I'll be with Tom that time, will go home together and David will drive-" she cuts me off.

"No! I won't let him! Wasn't it enough that he's hanging out with you already? I'm not gonna let him spend another time with you. I'll pick you up after, end of discussion!" she argued then hang up without even saying goodbye.

"Wooow!" I mumble frowning "dang! she's really a jealous type of a person huh?" Tom snorted beside me on the couch of my house as we wait on David.

"You know whats weird... she never acts like that on her exes before excepts on you" Tom tap his chin in curious "I saw it in Jake before" I frown "nope, not exactly tho she didn't get jealous as much as she is now" he stated. 

"Really?" I asked "we've known her for so long, even Emily saw it. I guess she's really that in love with you" he added, shrugging "does she ever falls in love before?" I ask in curiosity.

"She dated some guys... but not that very attached with them I mean I kinda see it with Jake before but they've been so distant lately and always fighting and arguing and all... unlike with you, she seems too sweet around you. She changed a lot when you two dated... she became more happier lately but a bit of possessive" he mumbles the word "possessive".

"But I'm happy for you guys" he smiled "oh stop! like I let you not talk about your love life... why aren't you saying anything about Audrey huh?!" I nudge him playfully.

"We were just getting to know each other first" he chuckles shyly "yeah right-" I jumped from a knock on the door "I think that's him" Tom stood up.

"Sup guys!" David beams "hey man!" Tom approach him with a guys shake hands "let's go?" Dave motion us toward his pick up car. 

"I call shotgun!" Tom runs toward the car, I Shook my head giggling "he's so funny" Dave chuckles.

"Nope! you're not gonna sit there... bailey is" Dave shouted to tom sitting in the passenger seat. Tom whines like a child "I'm fine here Dave, no worries" I giggled on the backseat. 

We arrived at his home which is a very modern style they got a huge backyard of course and a swimming pool on the side.

"Oh you must be bailey and... tom?" He's mom greeted us at their front door "hello Mrs.Jameson!" She gave me a side hug, Tom shook her hands "come on in. I made some cookies for you guys, Vincent they're here!" She yells.

Vincent got very excited as we start to play, tom and Vince got along just fine "look at them, they're so cute!" I giggled but when I turn to face Dave next to me, he was staring at me for I don't know how long.

"What? Do I have a dirt on my face?" I ask touching my face, he touch my hand and put it back down "no you're just... beautiful" he gazed deeply into my brown eyes, his blue eyes are sparkling just like an ocean. 

I blinked rapidly as he was about to lean in this can't be good "excuse me" I said and walk to the table where the cookies are.

"Hey guys come on! we're not done yet... Show me some of your incredible moves" Vince shouts to us. We played for few tom was getting on it slightly but he's poor in defense but I think he can manage.