CHAPTER 32 - The Unexpected

DISCLAIMER!!! This is a rated R!
DO NOT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC! There will be graphic violence, and intense sexual scenes. If you are sensitive to all of the above or to scenes that are triggering you, I highly recommend that you do not read any further.
FOR MATURE STORY ONLY!

------------------------------
THE UNEXPECTED

As we both gasped on the girl walking down on the stairs with a satin silk dress that compliments the curves of her body showing off her sexy leg.

Monique closed mouth from gawking with my mouth wide open "you might catch a fly, bailey" she chuckles "oh my god honey! you look so beautiful!" Her mom clasp, admiring her daughter's beauty and sniffles?

"Mom are you crying?" Maddison approaches "oh dont mind me honey, im just so happy" Adelaide replies with a happy tears on her eyes. 

They hugged each other while i stand in front of them waiting.. she then walk slowly towards me "hi" I sweetly smiled on her "hey" she smiled back, slightly blushing.

"You look... very stunning" I added traveling my eyes down on her breathtaking dress "for you" I handed her the flowers i brought for her shyly.

"Awww!" She takes it and smelled the roses, grinning broadly "I love you!" She embraced me lovingly "and I love you too" I slightly pull away then holds her right hand kissing the back of it.

"Aww! Aren't you guys so sweet!" Monique interrupts "now get out and enjoy your date!" She pushes us toward the door "and hope you guys a lovely evening!" Their mom blows us a kiss. 

I help her get inside the car "watch your step, love" I said sweetly, she giggles. While driving "so... where are we going?" She ask while still sniffing the flowers I gave her, beaming.

"Just wait... but I hope you gonna like it" I glance at her, smiling "whatever it is as long as it's from you, I already loved it" she smiled back isn't she lovely?

We arrived at our destination and help her out of the car as she gasped in suprise.

The waiter approached us "Gutierrez reservation, please" I told him "this way miss" as we reach our table and help her to sit "you look so breathtaking, love!" I kissed her cheek softly.

"And so do you babe" she smiled and wink "but I still can't believe you take me here babe! How did you know this is my favorite restaurant?" She grins.

"I- ahh got some help" I grimace sitting down "from who if I may ask?" She ask in curious "from..." I gulped "emily?" She answered "of course from her, its fine baby im glad you asked her... " she smile then let out a small chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked "i thought its jake the one you ask, sorry" she giggles "I can ask him too if I want to" I winked on her. 

"What?" Her smile drops "I mean for some ideas..." I shrug "no you don't have to, new memories and new stuff and all are fine to me. I'm sure I'm gonna love whatever you come up with" she respond.

"Hello there! are you ready to take your order?" the waiter came. 

"Yes uhm, will take the 'coq au vin' please" i said to the waiter "right away miss" and he wink at me, i frowned in return and turn my attention back to my girlfriend in front of me who's already glaring toward the waiter.

"Did i just saw that winking thing?" She sternly said "its not me" i gulped, she rolled her eyes in response. Few minutes later the food has arrived "oh my gosh babe!" She clasp her hands as the food placed in front of her.

"She also told me about your favorite food so i ordered it, you didnt hear the name when i told the waiter?" I said "im sorry i didnt catch it, im too busy killing that waiter in my mind" she says in her sarcastic tone "what?" I chuckled, shaking my head.