CHAPTER 38 - Disaster

DISCLAIMER!!! This is a rated R! DO NOT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC! There will be graphic violence, and intense sexual scenes. If you are sensitive to all of the above or to scenes that are triggering towards abuse and all, I highly recommend that you do not read any further! FOR MATURE STORY ONLY!
____________________________________________

DISASTER

At School

"So again if i saw some of you fail on my test, don't come visit my subject ever again. Do you understand?" Ms.hale said out loud in the class "now listen carefully and i want your eyes on me if i saw you-" she glares at tom who's mouthing something to audrey "Tom Mccguire!" She shouted "im sorry" he grimace, ms.hale gave him a very sharp warning glare.

Later.. I was at my locker with maddison when jenny approach us "hey guys" she greeted with caleb grinning wrap his arm around her girlfriend, maddison rolled her eyes on them.

"What do you want?" Maddison folded her arms, bitterly "whoa, dont be so grumpy mads" caleb chuckles "you disturbing our precious time, so you better have a good reason for that?" She said sternly "love, don't be mean" i said rubbing her arms.

"Why can't you be like bailey-" jenny was cut off by maddisons death glare "fine! I was just inviting you guys at my party tonight, jeez!" Jenny rolls her eyes on her "well we're not coming-" i interrupt maddison.

"We're coming" we shared a confused look at each other "you wont?" I asked mads "yeah so that's why you won't too babe, I'm still busy at the office there's a lot of papers i need to work on" maddison explains.

"Well I'm not doing anything so.. i'll come" i replied toward jenny and caleb "great! See you there!" Jenny exclaimed "bye grinch!" caleb added towards Maddie and struts out laughing before Maddie can run to them.

"Uhm hello?! Babe I told you not to come.." maddison says "our friends are gonna be there love, I'll be fine" i protest "no I'm not there, so you're not going too. I don't trust anyone in there" she said whispering the last words.

"I promise I'll be fine love, Tom and Emily will bring me home okay?" I said and she sighed giving up "fine.. " then engulfed me with a hug from my back kissing my cheek. I don't have a work for tonight because my co-worker wants to take my shift in need of money.

My friends approach us smiling, maddison rolls her eyes once again and groans "hello lovebirds! I'm still wondering why your eyes wont stuck up like that" tom chuckles "well why don't we start with yours?!" Maddison gritted her teeth at him and about to lunge towards him.

I manage to block and wrap my arms around my moody fiancee while tom hide behind audrey, audrey then hide behind emily leaving tom shaking "oh come on!" tom run behind holly "guys will you stop" holly said giggling.

"Are you always on your period?!" Tom asked Maddison and she just.. growl in response what the heck! "mads, stop scaring the children" emily said chuckling.

"Calm down, love.. You look like your about to transform in a wolf form" i said to maddison "or try a dog" tom replied "come here and I'll break your bones!" maddison shouts "oh.. I'll love to see that" grace laughs.

We were interrupted by David "Bailey.. " he approached, standing beside Emily "can I.. talk to you?" He asks "y-yeah sure" I said and about to walk when Maddison grabs me "where do you think you're going?" Her brows furrowed.

"Im going to talk to him" I respond "i dont trust him" she whispers "I'll be quick" I whispered back and she sighs, pressing her lips together not trying to argue with me and I gave her a peck on her cheek.